Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Reps for the purdy girls Bee. was the one picture the flat stemmed girl?
Happy THCursday Bee and Mrs. Bee:circle-of-love:

Thanks fishy yup the really dense topped one is the mutant

Thanks YR doing this on my phone so

Heat will make moisture, plastic will hold moisture in.........fans will deplete moisture!

So are you saying I shouldn't put in a heater?

happy get high today cause its Thursday day
wait don't we all do that everyday?
happy thurweed day
thcursday and stoners day which is everyday:peace:

Oh ya stoners day is everyday. Now you are talking. Happy THCursday to you cronic

girls look good Bee..i went back twice..that last pic...the closeup of the leaves..ain't that mite tracks..???

miwa what an eye. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Why the hell i didn't notice it is beyond me. I look at them everyday. At least only in the greenhouse and not to bad. Neem oil done. will attack again in a few days.

dam mites..they stay on me..i don't like to use neem..although i got some..i just keep hitting them with LBs,,got some coming...

there are still quite a few LBs in the greenhouse now. I guess there are to may other critter is munch on. I just might go and buy some more tomorrow.

if they run out of food, they will leave, but they have babies. If you see ones without spots, that is a young one. But their larva eat more mites that the adults. They have food if they stick around. look for babies , but I'm ordering 4500 Monday. I love them, 32 dollars delivered to my house by a blonde. Can't beat it. I love raising lady bugs. I also caught 25 daddy longlegs. they are great. they sit around eating them for ever.

I built a small version of you set up ,except its got chicken wire on top. it was easy to do . I was think of making a dear blind like that.
there are still quite a few LBs in the greenhouse now. I guess there are to may other critter is munch on. I just might go and buy some more tomorrow.

Happy Friedday Bee and Mrs. Bee:circle-of-love:

Just got done reading through you whole journal. Absolutely love your setup. Your backyard looks awesome. I bet its amazing sitting back there in the morning with a cup of coffee. Hopefully you'll be able to add a J to that ritual soon lol. My father has Lupus but he can't use medical cannabis either due to UA's at his job. He does plan on switching from his RX's to cannabis after he retires so hoping someday I can help him with his own grow.

Your setup is exactly what I envision doing someday. Nothing huge but a good variety of different plants using various grow methods. Currently I have a 2x4 tent. Getting a 2nd 4x4 soon.

I thought your greenhouse was a very good low cost setup. It looks very professional and sturdy. I hope to be able to grow outdoors in a greenhouse someday. Unfortunately I currently reside in the state you took your sister too so outdoors won't be an option unless I move. I've got plenty of time though. I'm about 40 years from Medicare if it still exists by then lol.

I love BMW's also. Currently have a 3 series but dreaming about an e46 M3 :D

Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing how your harvest goes.

Just got done reading through you whole journal. Absolutely love your setup. Your backyard looks awesome. I bet its amazing sitting back there in the morning with a cup of coffee. Hopefully you'll be able to add a J to that ritual soon lol. My father has Lupus but he can't use medical cannabis either due to UA's at his job. He does plan on switching from his RX's to cannabis after he retires so hoping someday I can help him with his own grow.

mrbubbles nice of you to stop by and thanks for all the nice comments. I just harvested my Bubblelicious and it's a great strain so mrbubbles so you must be also. :). Sorry to hear about your father and someday you will be able to help him. More and more good things are happening in this world and i will become legal. SOMEDAY Now in south dakota that may be a different thing. 42 years ago I got popped in that state and weeded the court house gardens for 90 days.

Your setup is exactly what I envision doing someday. Nothing huge but a good variety of different plants using various grow methods. Currently I have a 2x4 tent. Getting a 2nd 4x4 soon.

I glad you like my setup and you are getting close indoors. As soon as you get the 4x4 tent you will have the tents that I have and lighting is what you want. I like growing a lot of different strains but it can be a pain in the a$$. the greenhouse was built for my babies and tomato's. this is the first year in a lot of them that tomato's are doing good outside.

I thought your greenhouse was a very good low cost setup. It looks very professional and sturdy. I hope to be able to grow outdoors in a greenhouse someday. Unfortunately I currently reside in the state you took your sister too so outdoors won't be an option unless I move. I've got plenty of time though. I'm about 40 years from Medicare if it still exists by then lol.

My geeenhouse only cost e around 300 and it will last for at least 4 years. You will get one soon enough and I sure hope medicare is around when you get there. I signed up for it a couple of months ago. I'm close and I am so looking forward to it.

I love BMW's also. Currently have a 3 series but dreaming about an e46 M3 :D

Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing how your harvest goes.

Thanks again and keep growing.

Back
Top Bottom