Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

I realized I can't spray ANYTHING otherwise I will promote mold, I just have to rely on the ladybugs living in the colas. If they do their job the only thing I'll have to worry about is picking lady bugs out of my finished colas. I noticed Actinovate creates a water solvated solution, so maybe you will kill the mold once, but with those kind of things, you have to hope the mold doesn't grow back twice as strong and develop a resistance to it. The best resistance to mold is a healthy plant, also, I am using "DampRid" calcium chloride product sitting next to my force flowers to help suck up excess moisture.

I hope that mold doesn't become a problem for you because I know what a heart breaker it can be.

Greenest Regards :Namaste:

Lester the humidity has been crazy here for the first time in years. It's never this bad but yesterday it actually got down to 47% late afternoon and then back up to 75% in the evening. I sure hope Actinovate works a claimed. It as organic beneficial microorganism that stays in the soil and eats the fungus. you can spray it on everything and drench the soil for control. now I just have to do it.

Happy Munchday Bee and Mrs.Bee:circle-of-love:
Wonderful harvest you have there:thumb: But I wouldn't expect anything less from you:)

Happy MunchieDay Bee and Company or Family whichever you prefer:thumb:
oh yea forgot to mention nice bush you chopped:high-five:

Just noticed you harvested the Harlequin, congrats mate, I am really considering growing it as it is a high CBD strain, let me know how it makes you feel once you start digging in :)

;)

Great harvest beemerbill hope you an yours are both well on this fine Munchday:circle-of-love:
Do we get an invite to the harvest festival:cheesygrinsmiley::yummy::theband::party::party::grinjoint:

Jaga thanks for the nice words my man. Hell yes you're invited to the party. Here goes.
:party::cheer::cheer::theband::tommy::cheer::cheer::party::thanks::thanks:

Happy Munchday Bee and Mrs.Bee:circle-of-love:
Wonderful harvest you have there:thumb: But I wouldn't expect anything less from you:)

:thanks: fishy for the really nice comments. Happy Munchday

Happy MunchieDay Bee and Company or Family whichever you prefer:thumb:
oh yea forgot to mention nice bush you chopped:high-five:

Happy Munchday cronic and thank you

Just noticed you harvested the Harlequin, congrats mate, I am really considering growing it as it is a high CBD strain, let me know how it makes you feel once you start digging in :)

;)

It's a great strain for CBDs and it's the only one the wife is on right now. I make capsules out of it and she takes one in the morning and night and if she has more pain she will double up on it. She really likes it because she was getting tired of being stoned 24/7. If she doubles up she says she feels a little high but not intense. I have 2 more clones that will be in the tent next and I have one good sized one outside so with this crop and what's coming up we should have enough until next ear. I'm also growing another high CBD strain called Royal Medic. It's suppose to be a high yield strain. We will see later on this fall.

great harvest Beemer...last year I had mold problem but this year I burned my sulfur burner twice in the greenhouse and I have had not one leaf in the greenhouse with mold yet...I'm sold on the sulfur burn as a preventative move. I also ordered more ladybugs today. just in case.. great harvest

Thanks bozzo. I'm going to give actionate a try. It sounds good and if it works it should take care of the problem.

Happy Tokesday Bee and Mrs.Bee:circle-of-love:

Howdy miwa and a Happy tokeday to you my man. Just got done transplanting 4 New York City Diesel, 3 Harlequin and 3 Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider. watered them in with superthrive and a little Sea Blast. These have been around for to long in small pots so now they are in 3gallon pots and are going into the tent to finish them off. Now I'm legal outside count wise. :cheesygrinsmiley:

them plant limits are bull crap...we got to learn how to graft...

yes it is crap. we can have 15 plants but when a person is trying to get ready to his next grow and have clones growing you are a bad boy
and could get something slapped.

Back
Top Bottom