Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

yes it is crap. we can have 15 plants but when a person is trying to get ready to his next grow and have clones growing you are a bad boy
and could get something slapped.

Yea...that way here too beemer.

the only difference is its 7 here
its still tokerday here but pretty damn near weednsday so happy weednsday
probably already is there

Yea...that way here too beemer.

Morning OMM and Happy Weednesday to ya. The wife has been giving me crap for having to many so I did something about it. Have a good day, it off to work for me.

the only difference is its 7 here
its still tokerday here but pretty damn near weednsday so happy weednsday
probably already is there

Happy Weednesday to ya cronic. Yup it's weednesday here and it's time to go to work already. Dam

Have a good day at work Bee and Happy Weednesday TOO:circle-of-love:

It's a great strain for CBDs and it's the only one the wife is on right now. I make capsules out of it and she takes one in the morning and night and if she has more pain she will double up on it. She really likes it because she was getting tired of being stoned 24/7. If she doubles up she says she feels a little high but not intense. I have 2 more clones that will be in the tent next and I have one good sized one outside so with this crop and what's coming up we should have enough until next ear. I'm also growing another high CBD strain called Royal Medic. It's suppose to be a high yield strain. We will see later on this fall.
High Sriman Beem
That,s the best way I believe for pain when my Padma came out of hostpital they gave her a bottle of morphine I was a bit shocked, she smoked a joint instead of taking the morphine pill,s and tincture at night time during the night time !!No Fxxxxxg way Pot is far better and stronger. Was that from the Harlequin Also my other half has bad pain an I would deffinatley look into growing that girl:grinjoint:

yea , I have wife problems also. She just told me the garage door has to be kept closed so the smell from the hanging one does not get out. lol But its a sweet problem . That's what wife's are for to keep us in line.

yea , I have wife problems also. She just told me the garage door has to be kept closed so the smell from the hanging one does not get out. lol But its a sweet problem . That's what wife's are for to keep us in line.
Yep a wife is a very problematic situation:grinjoint:

High Sriman Beem
That,s the best way I believe for pain when my Padma came out of hostpital they gave her a bottle of morphine I was a bit shocked, she smoked a joint instead of taking the morphine pill,s and tincture at night time during the night time !!No Fxxxxxg way Pot is far better and stronger. Was that from the Harlequin Also my other half has bad pain an I would deffinatley look into growing that girl:grinjoint:

howdy jaga and happy weed evening. My wife was on morphine for 7 years plus a bunch of other crap. a year and a half ago she went onto MMJ. We haven't looked back. Morphine is a killer drug and only makes things worse. I'm glad your Padma didn't get started on it. :Namaste:

Wifes are like that but without them who knows where we would be. Have a good weed evening my friend

The Harlequin is dry so I started the final trim. I was tired when I got home from work so I only got one plant done. I'm pleased with the 95 grams I got from her. Good sticky buds of high CBD meds.

The Harlequin is dry so I started the final trim. I was tired when I got home from work so I only got one plant done. I'm pleased with the 95 grams I got from her. Good sticky buds of high CBD meds.

Congrats Bill... hope everything's goin well over there for y'all on your side :Namaste:

Congrats Bill... hope everything's goin well over there for y'all on your side :Namaste:

So glad to see you on here. Happy evening weed to ya rune. Glad you are feeling a little better. :high-five:

nice going Bee..yeah...that trimming..i trim mine ..no help...fireup a sativa and trim all night...but i don't have to go to work..

Evening weed to ya miwa. I just got done trimming all 3 Harlequin and to me I got a respectable 10.1 oz of bud and about 40 grams of really good popcorn shake. that is done for awhile. The outside and greenhouse girls are starting to show flowers. More worries about mold in a month or so.

yep..about another month...maybe with climate change..we won't have a lot of hum...

It's going to have hurry and change!!!!! I think that is what is causing the crazy humidity we are having. It seem ever since the big one in Japan the climate has been changing and all kinds of weird shit floating up on the beach on the west coast. :cheesygrinsmiley: You should look up Actinator, I haven't used it yet but tomorrow or Sativaday I will be putting it on everywhere inside and out of the greenhouse and surrounding area and do it again in two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom