Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Happy Munchday Bee
or is it Tokesday there already?
anywho have a good one:thumb:

Yeah what Cronich,OMM and Jaga said:circle-of-love:

Happy Munchday Bee
or is it Tokesday there already?
anywho have a good one:thumb:

thanks cronic. Heck it's dam near Weednesday now.

Hey beemrbill have a great two toke tuesday:circle-of-love: an your Mrs to:circle-of-love: as well

Thanks You OMM the wife just got done vaping some bubblelicious and is feel oh so good as she puts it.

Yeah what Cronich,OMM and Jaga said:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the nice words jaga and fishy what I said to all of them :)

ok its only 6 pm on tokesday for me so pardon the inconvenience :cheesygrinsmiley:
Happy Tokesday to ya Bee :thumb:

beemer,
How ya been ? Trying to catch up, me and my computer problems again. Anyway I think I`m around again.

my trying to answer everyone in one sure didn't work. Sorry about that but you get the idea. happy Weednesday to all

ok its only 6 pm on tokesday for me so pardon the inconvenience :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Weednesday cronic. I'm the one that wasn't here.

beemer,
How ya been ? Trying to catch up, me and my computer problems again. Anyway I think I`m around again.

Thanks for stopping by YR. the tent is full and there's a light rain again so the outside girls will be happy. Happy Weednesday to ya

Hey I make it 16:25 on weedsday maybe I went ahead of myself some where:grinjoint:
And so happy weedsday to you an yours beemerbill chronic an all the rest on this fine Jamastami (Krsna,s birthday)on this day in Gujarat the whole state will be stoned kid,s an all NICE culture wish I was with em:grinjoint:

Good evening weed to all. I had to move all the outside girls around to the side of the house because I had propane delivered today. Not an easy task. Well shit happens and it happened tonight moving them back. One of the main branches broke almost off the Sour Kush, the one that is over 7' tall. #@#$$#@#%&&$#@ and Dam. I wrapped it with small cotton rope and waxed it. Time will tell on this. There is still some good branches so not all it lost if this doesn't work.
2013-08-28_19-38-24_258.jpg
2013-08-28_19-38-32_581.jpg
2013-08-28_19-38-44_120.jpg

Here is my tent girls and they are greening up nicely after transplanting and starting to grow again.

2013-08-28_18-03-59_352.jpg

Heya Bill... looking good... hope the branch heals for you... how are y'all hangin in there? :Namaste:

thanks rune I sure hope it will heal there are 6 really nice bud sites on that branch. We are doing pretty darned good right now. :Namaste:

Good weed bill! Nice repair...we just hope for the best, I have heard stories of a rainstorm in a heavily laden grow.......all the grower could do is stand there and listen to the braches break off as they became heavy with water!

Good weed to you also MC. While I was at work today it rained HARD and I was worried but they came through with no damage. Strong girls. I hoping the branch will repair itself and it looks pretty good today so time will tell. have a good one my man

i don't think you will have problems with healing..i broke one ..it was broke all the way...just a little stem skin was attached...i put it in place and duck taped it..no effect on the buds..leaves never drooped..:thumb:

Good evening weed miwa. Yup that was the way she was broke completely off with a little skin hanging on. I think it will go just fine.

Back
Top Bottom