Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Happy Friedday Bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:

Good friedday fishy. How's the Grandbaby? OH proud Grandpapa

Heya Bill, hope y'all are doin well over there :Namaste:

Doing really good rune. Did yard work most of the day plus moved the 10 that I transplanted into the tent. they have been around for awhile and were being neglected so I transplant and figured I might as well flower them out. 3 different strains 4 New York City Diesel, 3 Harlequin, and 3 Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider. The one, Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider, that I chopped a few weeks ago smokes really nice and has a long lasting high.
With light off
012582.jpg

and with it on
014509.jpg

I also transplant a couple in the greenhouse. I put the mutant Jack Herer in the soil
0061061.jpg

and also one of the Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider This picture is before I transplant this evening.
0071005.jpg

Here's the Cream Caramel in the greenhouse
011655.jpg

And here are my girls outside
this is a Sour Kush from seed that is a slightly sativa dominate and really shows it in it's growth. I have topped her 3 times and I wish I would have a couple of more times. It's just over 7' tall and I wish it was 7' across.
0051224.jpg

From left to right
Royal Medic a high CBD strain, Harlequin, and Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider
0041288.jpg

From the left
Afghani Bullrider and a Durban Poison
0031382.jpg

They are all starting to flower so we are shifting gears.

Looking absolutely lovely as usual over there Bill... I would so put a hammock in that greenhouse, lol :Namaste:

Thanks rune for the nice words. It won't be long I will have a coffee table in there.

Awesome Garden! Love stopping by here. Lots of flowers soon to come. Best of Luck with the humidity. Can't wait to see all these flowers.
:high-five:

Thanks Lester. It's time to shift gears and get the flowers going. They are all showing so let the fun begin. I don't know what I'm going to so with the sour kush. I may have to put it in the garage and put a HPS on the ceiling.

Thanks cronic. There a really lite rain going on right now and the outside girls are almost reaching to the sky. I'm sure it is really refreshing to them. Hope your Skunkday has been good as mine. Went to my sons birthday party over at his house. About third guest and we had a blast. His girl friend put on a brunch to die for and we saw a lot of old friends. Good times had by all.

great pictures beemer..... growing more every day now. fun time

Happy Skunkday bozzo. It's starting to get interesting. They are all showing flowers so now i have to worry about mold. :thedoubletake: I'm going to go buy another fan tomorrow before they are gone for the season.

Hi beemer...just enjoying the show! It's a good one!:cheer:

Good morning OMM thanks for stopping by. Started using Dr Earth's Golden Bloom yesterday. Dr Earth product are very simple to use and seem to have very good results. First time to the Golden Bloom so we will see.

Happy Munchday Bee and Mrs.Bee:circle-of-love:

Howdy fishy. Happy Munchday to you and your growing family.

Back
Top Bottom