Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Happy Friedday bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:

beemer ol` buddy,
It`s Fryday, wishing you and the mrs` a good day. Feel kinda lost the last few days. NO girls to pamper, or start another grow. Have to wait till we get back from Florida in mid April. Think I will write the journal on here. Did keep a private journal for reference purposes. To my astonishment I did miss keeping a journal here. Live and learn. Wake and bake.

she will do fine ,you doctored her up real good. the one I repaired finished up just fine and never looked like she even knew what happened.

Happy Friedday to ya bozzo. Back in the early 70s when I was going to Horticulture school we did a project of grafting and we would use cotton string and wrap the graft very close and tight and then put wax on it. I figured it was good back then so I might as well use the technique for this. Hope your day is going good.

Happy Friedday bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:

Good Friedday to you fishy. How you going to deal with a warm pond all the time?

beemer ol` buddy,
It`s Fryday, wishing you and the mrs` a good day. Feel kinda lost the last few days. NO girls to pamper, or start another grow. Have to wait till we get back from Florida in mid April. Think I will write the journal on here. Did keep a private journal for reference purposes. To my astonishment I did miss keeping a journal here. Live and learn. Wake and bake.

Happy Friedday YR. thanks for stopping by. I'm not sure I could be without my girls. Kind of addicting. And they say it's not addicting. :cheesygrinsmiley: You need a traveling girl. Get an auto and put it in the window. The Bubblelicious I just harvested was only 20" tall and about 20" across. Hope you will check in from Florida. Be safe and have fun down there.

a Good Friedday to you Bee,,and your better half...:thumb:

Thanks miwa and Happy Friedday to you

Hope y'all are having a kushtastic friedday Bill... btw... I learned a lesson today... 1 tsp of coco-canna-butter is more than enough for 4 full strength smoothies, lol ;) :Namaste:

Howdy rune and Happy Friedday to you. A smoothie sounds good and medicated smoothie sound down right delicious :high-five:

Figured it was time to show the girls. they are flowering and it makes a person get excited to see them. My tall Sour Kushs branch isn't looking very good but there is hope.

2013-08-30_17-16-28_378.jpg

the rest are doing good and flowers are building.
2013-08-30_17-16-20_390.jpg
2013-08-30_17-16-46_202.jpg
2013-08-30_17-17-39_585.jpg
2013-08-30_17-17-50_0.jpg
2013-08-30_17-18-47_968.jpg
2013-08-30_17-18-25_567.jpg
2013-08-30_17-17-57_234.jpg
2013-08-30_17-15-57_453.jpg

Looking at your plants and greenhouse make me happy :circle-of-love:

Thanks Lester. they make me happy too. Love have dinner outside with them and sitting in the greenhouse on the weekend mornings having coffee. Life is good and now it's now legal, kind of.

Good Sativaday Bee...love the smell of multiple strains of cannabis.. in flower.. in the morning..:allgood:

OH YA and it's starting to get that way in the back yard and greenhouse. Pretty soon it will fill the air. Hopefully not to much to draw to much attention. I only have one close neighbor and they don't care, the rest are at least a couple of 100 feet away.

I sit in mine at least an hour a day ,sometimes more. And I check on them every 30 minutes . It is a stress reliever for sure. even with out smoking some.

Back
Top Bottom