Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Thanks Lester. the forecast is for better weather but I don't think there will be relief from the humidity. I have 2 fans in the greenhouse now and the third will probably go in this weekend. Happy Friedday

Happy Sativaday Bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:
Lovin the pictures! you da man:bravo:

Wow things inndoor,s are looking very nice I am sorry i haven't been by I just seem to have taken on to many journal,s to keep up with, have a great Sativaday
you an the lovley lady and I dont mean the green girls I mean Mrs Beemer:circle-of-love:

Happy Sativaday Bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:
Lovin the pictures! you da man:bravo:

Good morning fishy and thanks for the nice comments. Happy Sativaday back at you

Wow things inndoor,s are looking very nice I am sorry i haven’t been by I just seem to have taken on to many journal,s to keep up with, have a great Sativaday
you an the lovley lady and I dont mean the green girls I mean Mrs Beemer:circle-of-love:

Jaga thanks for stopping by and thank you for your nice comments. My tent girls are really healthy but I do have a little nute burn on a couple my babies but they don't seem to mind. Mrs. Beemer is smiling. Happy Sativaday

Plant on bottom right is losing a lot of leaves! They look good!, you are gonna have meds for a while!

Yup she is loosing leaves like crazy. I added a little more N to the mix yesterday to try and slow that. At this point I will mostly just try to develop the buds.

beemer,
All looks great in beemerland. Good weedend to you and mrs. b. You`re going to have to retire to harvest, trim and cure all that beautiful bud.

beemer,
All looks great in beemerland. Good weedend to you and mrs. b. You`re going to have to retire to harvest, trim and cure all that beautiful bud.

:thanks: YR I have thought about that very thing. harvesting all these girls is going to be very tiring. I will probably have a couple of friends come and help me at least one day. I also need to buy a lot of jars. Kind of waiting for the late fall sales on them. Wish I could find a good supply of big pickle jars.

Thanks cronic. Happy Stonerday to you also. I switched to the HPS last night so full flowering is in action. The only thing I don't like about HPS is a person can't get good pictures without taking them out of the tent. Oh well that really isn't a problem. :)

:thanks: YR I have thought about that very thing. harvesting all these girls is going to be very tiring. I will probably have a couple of friends come and help me at least one day. I also need to buy a lot of jars. Kind of waiting for the late fall sales on them. Wish I could find a good supply of big pickle jars.

beemer,
If I lived in your neck of the woods I`d be happy as hell to stop and give you a hand. I`m sure we would get some work done, oop`s daydreaming again. Some times I think what it would be like if all of us could get together for a couple days.

beemer,
If I lived in your neck of the woods I`d be happy as hell to stop and give you a hand. I`m sure we would get some work done, oop`s daydreaming again. Some times I think what it would be like if all of us could get together for a couple days.

Virtual trimming that it and if we got together we could call it "The Great Stonerville Smokeout"

Happy Skunkday bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:
turn your HPS off when you take your pics or find the white balance setting:)

Virtual trimming that it and if we got together we could call it "The Great Stonerville Smokeout"

"The Great Stonerville Smokeout" good sounding name, good sounding time. Maybe we can make it happen sometime. Bucket list.

Happy Skunkday bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:
turn your HPS off when you take your pics or find the white balance setting:)

Good morning fishy Happy Skunkday. I will try the white balance thing. I've done it before and didn't really have any luck but that doesn't really mean anything. :cheesygrinsmiley:

great looking girls beemer. its always nice to have a big pile if buds to trim.

Thanks bozzo it will be fun and work to have a big pile of buds to trim. I'm going to need a lot of dry ice for the trim.

"The Great Stonerville Smokeout" good sounding name, good sounding time. Maybe we can make it happen sometime. Bucket list.

It would be a real kick in the but to meet at some remote camp ground and turn it into a good old trailer trash spot for a few days. you know the place that has a sign on the highway with an arrow "fishing --> " that no one goes to. That's Stonerville

Back
Top Bottom