Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Stonerville Colorado. Has a nice ring to it and no pigs allowed:peace::thumb:

That definitely has a good ring to it and it is pretty central for travel. hhhmmmmm

Happy Munchday bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:

beemer,
If I lived in your neck of the woods I`d be happy as hell to stop and give you a hand. I`m sure we would get some work done, oop`s daydreaming again. Some times I think what it would be like if all of us could get together for a couple days.

Brother I am hoping that in 2014 we will come to the state,s for a few week,s pref to a medi state, an to be honest it hurt,s like hell thinking that we will not meet any 420folk,s unless I shout all over well talk a lot an mention 420 it would be so dangerous an sad :grinjoint:

Happy Munchday bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:

Good morning fishy and a Happy Munchday to you and yours also my friend :circle-of-love:

Great weed to Ya beem an get skunked I remember was a key saying of your,s hope all is good in the tent an in the home:circle-of-love:
I only wish we all lived in a legal world where I could meet with you in 2014

Jaga your a good hearted person my friend. Thanks for the nice words. Being in a legal world for our beloved herb is something I will probably never see but at least it is kind of legal here. Happy Munchday to you and your family. :Namaste:

Good morning and good weed Bee:peace::high-five::circle-of-love:

Good morning Harley and good weed to you also. It's a good day here, I have it off. :thumb:

The Stonerville Smokeout, great idea. Gotta find out who lives in a central location and go from there.

Happy Tokesday bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:

Happy Totesday Bee..plants looking good..does Mrs Bee help you trim ???..i wish i had help...people talk too much..about other peoples doings..hey...check out this deal i just bought..Sun System Super Sun 2 Reflector Grow Light | eBay$55..can't beat that..:cheesygrinsmiley:

miwa I do all my own trimming. Mrs bee can't stand or sit and look down for more than than a few minutes so that is out. You got one hell of a deal on that fixture. I have the same one and I paid full price about a year and half ago. been a good one. Happy Tokeday

beemer,
Happy Weednessday to you and yours. I`m kinda lost right now, with no garden to take care of. First time in over 2 years I`m plantless, don`t like it. How `bout those LIONS ?

:)

Back
Top Bottom