Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Back at you cronic. :circle-of-love:

Happy THCursday bee and Mrs.bee:circle-of-love:

beemer,
Here`s to you and mrs. b having a great Fryday. The weedend is close.

Brother I am hoping that in 2014 we will come to the state,s for a few week,s pref to a medi state, an to be honest it hurt,s like hell thinking that we will not meet any 420folk,s unless I shout all over well talk a lot an mention 420 it would be so dangerous an sad :grinjoint:

I live very near a premier worldwide tourist destination jagga, if you come to the states you had better get over here and I will show you how the old school rolls! Some of the prettiest country in the states....plenty to do.......and I will hook you up fine!!!!!!If you came just prior to or during harvest I can hook you up with a cannatour of a large outdoor farm..........we are fmf...friendly mother fu-kers!

Good Sativaday to all. big day ahead, have to get another layer of plastic on the greenhouse to help insulate, move the ladies in for the finish of flowering, and I'm fight mites again in the tent. LB are in there but don't seem to be doing much. I need to spray for mold before I move the ladies into the greenhouse so it's a neverending story today. Hope I'm successful at least on some of it. Happy Sativaday my friends.

I tried to up load some pictures and they are stuck in the queue. Can't upload any more either. Waiting for Happy Kitty to reply to see if she can do something. Any suggestions?

Good luck with your challenges beemer, hope you can see to it that you get in a decent harvest. As for the photos, Me, crawdaddy, and OG were having the same problem last night (wasn't able to upload) But I gave it a shot around 10 PM and was able to post the update. If it doesn't work this morning I'm not sure, will just have to wait for it to clear up and try again later :Namaste:

Good Day!

Here are some of the girls before I moved 3 more into the greenhouse this morning. the last two I'm not sure what I'm going to with them. They are to tall for the house so we will see how they finish.

0011483.jpg
0021484.jpg
0031414.jpg
0041322.jpg
0061087.jpg
0071030.jpg
008948.jpg
009849.jpg
010788.jpg
011674.jpg
011674.jpg
012596.jpg
013570.jpg
015468.jpg

wow need I say more?
Happy Stonerday Bee :thumb:

thanks cronic and a Happy Stonerday back at you thanks for the reps

Great photos and plants! They look really hardy and are a pleasure to look at! Reps for the wonderfully cozy garden!:cheer:

Lester thank you for the nice words and reps my friend. Hope you make it through the fall with your girls.

Well the girls are in the greenhouse eight of them total plus 4 small ones. the weather is going to change so now my babies are protected. suppose to rain for the next 6 days.

2013-09-14_10-34-58_889.jpg

Happy Sativa Bee..plants look good..still fighting mites ??..i'm through with LBs..they made a deal with the mites..i did a surprise attack this morn..gassed them with some DE...killed LBs..mites..everything but me...i had a mask :cheesygrinsmiley:..when them eggs hatch..the babies will step in DE..i'll hit them again wednesday..just in case the dam LBs loaned them some masks..this time i'll hit them at lights out..when they got a mouth full of cannabis juice..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Sativa Bee..plants look good..still fighting mites ??..i'm through with LBs..they made a deal with the mites..i did a surprise attack this morn..gassed them with some DE...killed LBs..mites..everything but me...i had a mask :cheesygrinsmiley:..when them eggs hatch..the babies will step in DE..i'll hit them again wednesday..just in case the dam LBs loaned them some masks..this time i'll hit them at lights out..when they got a mouth full of cannabis juice..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks miwa, I just got done spraying also. I'm so dam tired of those spiders. KILL KILL KILL I hope this will take care of them because I'm getting to close to harvest to be doing it again. Hope you had a good kill also. :rip:

Thanks miwa, I just got done spraying also. I'm so dam tired of those spiders. KILL KILL KILL I hope this will take care of them because I'm getting to close to harvest to be doing it again. Hope you had a good kill also. :rip:
looked at plants with usb scope..all dead..encluding LBs..

beemer,
WOW you`re going to have to retire to have enough time to harvest, dry, trim, and cure all of those big fat girls of yours. Looking good, real good beemer.

Back
Top Bottom