Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Thanks YR. You know I have thought about that. Both retiring and how I'm going to do exactly what you said. I think I will get a couple of friends to help. Probably a couple of patients that I take care of. thanks for stopping by

Good morning weed everyone. Happy Skunkday Here's another picture of the greenhouse. I have room for one more plant but the ones that are still outside are to tall. Not sure what I'm going to do with them.

2013-09-14_12-55-25_998.jpg
2013-09-14_12-55-35_372.jpg

Man bee, I hoe you get some help, there is a weeks wirth of three guy trimming there!

It's getting a little scary. I know I have a couple of guys that will help but maybe I better think about a couple more. :loopy::yikes:

beemer,
Do it beemer. Retirement is not what it`s cracked up to be, it`s a whole lot better.

Retirement aaaaaaaaa the question. should I do it now or wait until I turn 66. If I would go now I would lose around 220 dollars a month in SS and pension. that will pay for a lot of insurance so I think I will wait until I'm a little closer. If I had the money I would be gone already.

It is never ending. Found a few buds with mold in the greenhouse. Sprayed the whole greenhouse with potassium bicarbonate and soaked the plants with it. I will do it again in 3 or 4 days and then I saw some dam spider mites on a couple of the girls and sprayed with neem oil after they dried. I'm getting tired of these dam bugs. Did a lot of pruning to open up the plant for better air flow. Now if only the humidity would go down.

I live very near a premier worldwide tourist destination jagga, if you come to the states you had better get over here and I will show you how the old school rolls! Some of the prettiest country in the states....plenty to do.......and I will hook you up fine!!!!!!If you came just prior to or during harvest I can hook you up with a cannatour of a large outdoor farm..........we are fmf...friendly mother fu-kers!

Hey MC that really would be lovely sorry I didnt reply befor it is cause I have been sick nasty sick me an the Mrs would love to meet you I see so much warmth on your side as to this cold side of the Ocean. I dont mean the weather either it is more the folks are all stuck inndoors all day Im the sort of person that loves to say hello to folks on the street nowadays I only dare say high to a few folks that are a little older than myself
Really touched us and so many thanks for the offer form the 2 of us:grinjoint:
:green_heart::green_heart:

Hey MC that really would be lovely sorry I didnt reply befor it is cause I have been sick nasty sick me an the Mrs would love to meet you I see so much warmth on your side as to this cold side of the Ocean. I dont mean the weather either it is more the folks are all stuck inndoors all day Im the sort of person that loves to say hello to folks on the street nowadays I only dare say high to a few folks that are a little older than myself
Really touched us and so many thanks for the offer form the 2 of us:grinjoint:
:green_heart::green_heart:

You are welcome in my country!

High Mr and Mrs Bee hope you have an excellent Munchday, I am back from me sick bed (have to see the Dr this afternoon) as my chest is not good as for my tum I think some testing will be done but all will be good whatever happens
Love to you both Jaga and Padma (the Mrs):circle-of-love:

Good morning weed Jaga. It's good to hear that you are on the mend. sucks being sick so find out what it is and go from there. Happy munchday.

beemer,
Good weed morning on this Munchday morning. May a good week befall you and mrs. b. Ladies full of bud`s that are too tall ? Damn, must be a nice problem to have. I`m sure you will come up with a solution.

hi beemer...yep bugs and mold suck. I sprayed mine with neem a few weeks back for the bugs, but I will not use it any more. I have read that it can make buds taste bad if used to late. try vinegar and water for the mold. 10/1 . I used it last year and did great job. Thank God I have had none this year. the lady bugs are doing a good job on the bugs, but they slow down a lot when it gets cold. I still have a few thousand left. the color has come back good ,so I think they are under control . What happened to the rest of the garden? I don't see any veggies.

Back
Top Bottom