Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Thinking much positive vibes for you and your ladies, all huddled and cozy up in that green house!
:Namaste:

Happy tokerday Lester, Yup they are cozy in there. I'm thinking about putting a dehumidifier in the greenhouse to see if I can lower the RH. I have a portable a/c unit that has that feature. I will work on it this weekend to see if will help. crossing finger on this one.

im going to keep an eye on this one.

Back in my high school days we were doing the loop in the town I grew up by and we picked up these two gals. When we dropped them off at the end of the night one of them said " I'll keep an eye out for you" and she popped her glass eye out. We dam near s#!t. Your comment just reminded of that evening. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still Munchday Here but im guessing its already tokerday there so
Happy Tokerday Brother Bee :thumb:

Happy Tokerday to Brotha cronic.

Thanks BEE & Mrs BEE
They are going to do some tests, an then I will hope fully finally no I have been having tum trouble for a long tme but the last month or more it,s go worse an worse. I no I say it a lot but a mainly Indica herb leaf tea or pure bud when I can really works for me . I have been looking at the medi caps you make for Mrs b I reckon would help no end so the cbd crew will be on my knew years grow list:circle-of-love:

Jaga hope all is good with you and your sweetie. The capsules have been a god send to us. She got off morphine, and 3 other drugs that she was on for her chronic pain and now she got off those dam ugly sleeping pills she has been on for a couple of months now. she went to a sleep medicine clinic today and the doctor was really pleased to hear that she was using MMJ instead of the nasty drugs, his words, that most people use. I'm liking this guy. Happy Tokerday my friend

the vinegar and water lowers the ph on the leaf to where mold can not live. Works well but have to reapply every few days. cheaper than all the rest.

Happy tokerday bozzo. I will have to give that a try. As I was saying a few posts back I think I'm going to put a dehumidifier in the greenhouse and see if I can get it down. I have the machine so I might as well try it.

what about milk and water...

Happy tokerday miwa. Add coffee and you have a Latte:cheesygrinsmiley:

Jaga hope all is good with you and your sweetie. The capsules have been a god send to us. She got off morphine, and 3 other drugs that she was on for her chronic pain and now she got off those dam ugly sleeping pills she has been on for a couple of months now. she went to a sleep medicine clinic today and the doctor was really pleased to hear that she was using MMJ instead of the nasty drugs, his words, that most people use. I'm liking this guy. Happy Tokerday my friend

Great weed to you Mr & Mrs Bee
I think that you need to keep that Dr real close, you dont get many like that (well in the UK) we went to see our Doc on Monday & my Padma made a comment when she asked if she still was smoking when Padma said only for medicinal purposes she just went red (not anger but embarrassment)She also practises with herbals so we thought she would be fine but no another doc with head stuck up the drug companies arse.
Any how a very good weedsday to you lovely people :circle-of-love:

Good morning weed to all and Happy thurweedday. :high-five:

beemer,
Good weed to you on this fine Thursday morning. To you and mrs. b have a great day.

Good Friedday Bee..on the flood and drain...whats the hook up for draining..how do you start the drain...do you use a pump to get it in and another pump to get it out...both pumps hooked to two timers ???

miwa flood and drain is a very simple system. I ran an eighteen gallon res with a 290 gallon an hour pump. You pump into the bottom of the table and have an overflow at the depth you want level at. When the pump stops pumping it flows back the res through the pump. That ends that cycle and the timer will do it all over at whatever time you set it up at. Here's a sketch of a system just like I did it.

images19.jpg

Ask away

Back
Top Bottom