Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

You deserve more reps for such a wonderful garden! Great grow Keep up the diligence brother... thinking good thoughts for your ladies, hope you can get on top of this mold situation :Namaste:

You deserve more reps for such a wonderful garden! Great grow Keep up the diligence brother... thinking good thoughts for your ladies, hope you can get on top of this mold situation :Namaste:

Thank you for the really nice words and reps Lester. I'm getting really tired of fighting the elements, humidity. I fertilized today with golden bloom, it sure seems to be doing good things to the buds. Happy Friedday to ya

Very Nice Bee!!!!!!!!!! I'm coming to your place to grow some out door monsters good job!!!!!!!!:peace::goodjob::thumb::high-five::cheer::bravo::circle-of-love:

Thanks Harley for the nice words. Growing outside does have it pluses but it's hard to compete with the elements. come on up

oh yeah..they're loving it where they are..annnnnd...you need more fans...maybe not..your exhaust ok...man...my fan bill is going to = my light bill..hate that pm..i'm using a neem oil extract...its a insecticide..a fungicide..and a miticide..working so far...can't figger out why it didn't kill all the LBs..they're still hanging out..i saw 3 today..ok..Bee looking good..but i wouldn't want to be the trimmer :cheesygrinsmiley:

oh yeah..they're loving it where they are..annnnnd...you need more fans...maybe not..your exhaust ok...man...my fan bill is going to = my light bill..hate that pm..i'm using a neem oil extract...its a insecticide..a fungicide..and a miticide..working so far...can't figger out why it didn't kill all the LBs..they're still hanging out..i saw 3 today..ok..Bee looking good..but i wouldn't want to be the trimmer :cheesygrinsmiley:

Howdy miwa. thanks for the kudos I have two more fans that I think i will put in there. I know trimming is going to be the job from Washington or hell. I have already arranged some help but it could take awhile. I say an add on craiglist to rent a trimmer for a hundred bucks. that's something I didn't think I would ever see.

Yep your plants are looking real good Happy sativaday Beemerbill & Mrs Beem:goodjob:

Happy Sativaday to you also jaga. Hope you feeling better my friend. :circle-of-love:

We are in the stretch run now B. Happy Equinox its 12/12 today

Good morning weed bozzo. 12/12 doesn't happen here until the 25th. Looking at the duration of light for here is very interesting. For June from the 1st to the 30th the light duration only varies 12 minutes by gaining that. this month we lose the most. It goes down by 98 minutes and then in December it's only loses 13 minutes. I looked up Denver and in June it only varies 8 miuntes but has one hour less light than we do. 12/12 is on the 25th like up here and in December they get an hour more daylight. Wonders of the world. Happy Sativaday

I thought I was but then I went an ate a whole load of biscuits last night when I had the Munchies
So now I am suffering again, Mate I just dont seem to learn,,I really am my worst enemy:thanks:

Jaga you aren't alone in the learning curve. We all do it. I bet the biscuits were good. Be good to yourself today.

Went out the greenhouse and the Amnesia is gone. I chopped her down due to mold. She is the only one that was just being taken over by the mold. I salvaged may be 5 grams. All she was was a breeding ground for more mold. I may have to destroy one more, the Cream Caramel if I can't control it. This really sucks. Not happy.

Sorry you're having trouble Bee hope you get it under control quickly.:peace::circle-of-love:

so do I. Not sure this growing outside is worth it up here.

Well, there always seems to be some waste, sometimes more than others. On a positive note, it's good that your getting on top of this issue as to not let it spread to the other plants. Hope you don't lose too much and you can get things under control soon.
Best Wishes and Positive Thoughts for you. :Namaste:

yea its one other thing im afraid of about growing outside other than thieves
its all the rain the bugs and stuff that go with a non controlled outside environment
granted nothing beats the real sun for growth but gotta give and take
Happy Sativaday Buddy :thumb:

I am real sorry to hear that Beem have you tried citricidal solution

Thanks jaga. what is the make up of citricidal solution?

Well, there always seems to be some waste, sometimes more than others. On a positive note, it's good that your getting on top of this issue as to not let it spread to the other plants. Hope you don't lose too much and you can get things under control soon.
Best Wishes and Positive Thoughts for you. :Namaste:

Thanks Lester, the girl I chopped wasn't filling out very well. She looked really good as she was growing but for the last month she just slowed down. Being weak may have something to do with not being able to fight off the mold. The Cream Caramel is kind of the same way but not as weak looking. time will tell.

yea its one other thing im afraid of about growing outside other than thieves
its all the rain the bugs and stuff that go with a non controlled outside environment
granted nothing beats the real sun for growth but gotta give and take
Happy Sativaday Buddy :thumb:

Happy Sativaday to Brotha. Next year I will try and have the mold under control before I start if I even do it.

Back
Top Bottom