Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Thanks for the thorough response. Sorry again for such a long post lol

And I know exactly what you mean about Medicare. I'm actually a health insurance agent in the real world :D

Happy Sativaday bee:)
Hope you got those spider mites before they get you.
Agreed with Mc about the heater, electric heat is dry and propane is wet. food for thought:)

Agreed with Mc about the heater, electric heat is dry and propane is wet. food for thought:)

Thanks fishy,,,the key word is dry, everything needs to point in that direction........I know some boys in a very similar situation, and I'm trying to convey what they learned.............

HEya Bee
Happy FreeWeed day to you too:thumb::peace:

Sativaday is here so get baked and have fun cronic. :smokin:

What are your

coldest temps? What I will say is keep ALOT of air moving around in there, in my limited experience I have found that you can get away with a lot more variations as long as you have plenty circulation and ventilation...........Good weed bee!

Morning MC and happy Sativaday to ya. Our temps out here in October can get down below freezing, but on rare occasions. September is usually a good month and I'm not worried about that but October can be wet and cool. Last year I lost a lot to bud rot and had a fan on 3 of them. It didn't seem to help but I did start late with the fan.

Happy Sativaday to you and your also. I'm going to buy more LBs today and see if I can control them that way. I sprayed with neem oil on thursday but didn't get a lot of them. I never gave the propane and moisture a thought. Hell I should know that because I heat my shop with propane and at times it does show way to much moisture on the windows.

Thanks fishy,,,the key word is dry, everything needs to point in that direction........I know some boys in a very similar situation, and I'm trying to convey what they learned.............

Yup the key is definitely dry and mold free. I will have to look into bozzos way of doing it and use sulfur. Have a good day everyone and thanks for the keeping a person the on the right track.

I mean a big ass fan.....a 36" would be good...a 48 would be better! Blow it OUT of the tunnel....so it sucks air from the other end...in a commercial greenhouse the fans would be set to a hygrometer, and when the rH got higher than a predetermined level the fans would come on til it dropped to a predetermined level............I've done it with valuable ornamental crops...in greenhouses......the loss of ANY of these plants was unacceptable....and NEVER happened!

Happy Skunkday Bee and Mrs.Bee:circle-of-love:

Good Skunkday Beemerbill! Your plants indoors and out are looking awesome.
Just got back from N Dakota last nite. Don't know if you've been up that way lately but, grain, hay, and oil trucks mixed with road construction sure makes for a scary drive thru both Dakotas.
Hope the lady bugs are doing their thing with the mites btw!

Good Skunkday Beemerbill! Your plants indoors and out are looking awesome.
Just got back from N Dakota last nite. Don't know if you've been up that way lately but, grain, hay, and oil trucks mixed with road construction sure makes for a scary drive thru both Dakotas.
Hope the lady bugs are doing their thing with the mites btw!

Happy Skunkday to you also Flower Child.
Thanks for the nice comments.
I haven't been back there in quite a few years and i have heard that the oil boom is making the place crazy. I couldn't find lady bugs so I sprayed. Have to get rid of the dam things.

beemer,
Trying to catch up, computer crashed Friday evening, got it back this afternoon. Take care of them Purdy girls now. Hope you and mrs. beemer had a good weedend

Happy SkunkDay to ya Bee:thumb:

Back at you cronic. the only bad thing about skunkday is tomorrow is munchday and I have to work. :thedoubletake:

Chopped the 3 Harlequin in the tent today and it's in the drying box. looked at the trich's when the lights came on and there were a lot of ambers so chop chop. Not sure what the weight will be dry but the first one I chopped came in at 430 grams wet with stems. Hoping for around 3 oz per plant.

beemer,
Trying to catch up, computer crashed Friday evening, got it back this afternoon. Take care of them Purdy girls now. Hope you and mrs. beemer had a good weedend

YR thanks for stopping by and the nice comments. We had a good weekend. here's a picture of the first one I chopped today.

001_renamed_31925.jpg

good Skunkday to you also miwa. I couldn't find any LB's so i sprayed. I'm 2 months away from harvest so I need to get them under control. If i can find LB later on i will wash the plants and put them to work. Now I just have to get the mold in check for the finish of the girls. I'm going to spray the green house and surrounding area with Actinovate which is a microb that eats fungus. We will see.

I realized I can't spray ANYTHING otherwise I will promote mold, I just have to rely on the ladybugs living in the colas. If they do their job the only thing I'll have to worry about is picking lady bugs out of my finished colas. I noticed Actinovate creates a water solvated solution, so maybe you will kill the mold once, but with those kind of things, you have to hope the mold doesn't grow back twice as strong and develop a resistance to it. The best resistance to mold is a healthy plant, also, I am using "DampRid" calcium chloride product sitting next to my force flowers to help suck up excess moisture.

I hope that mold doesn't become a problem for you because I know what a heart breaker it can be.

Greenest Regards :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom