Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

beemerbill, man you were right! I went back to the sweetheart pictures and they are just that "sweethearts".

What you have going is what I call "A real grow" Brother, plants everywhere, all kinds of strains, and the all are the picture of health. Way to go beemerbill. :bravo::thumb::bravo:

beemerbill, man you were right! I went back to the sweetheart pictures and they are just that "sweethearts".

What you have going is what I call "A real grow" Brother, plants everywhere, all kinds of strains, and the all are the picture of health. Way to go beemerbill. :bravo::thumb::bravo:

Thanks for the nice comments OMM. Another real plus is that there are tell tail signs of flowers starting on a couple of the girls. Now that is getting exciting. I like all fazes of the grow but watching the buds grow and fill in is just down right fun. Now I need to get the heater put into the greenhouse and another layer of plastic put on so I can get them finished in October. Thanks for stopping by.

A fine Weednesday to you and yours Bill :circle-of-love:

beemer,
Happy hump day to you and your better half. Still drooling when I think about your ribs. Mmmm Mmmm goooooood !!!!!

good harvest beemer. sorry I have been absent. Had some stuff keeping me down in the dumps, but got good news yesterday , so I'm feeling better. great pictures. I will post my new ones soon, I must be better, I'm taking pictures again.

beemer,
Happy hump day to you and your better half. Still drooling when I think about your ribs. Mmmm Mmmm goooooood !!!!!

Heehee you missed some goods ones. The six hours that i smoke the ribs I'm drooling too. WHAT DAY IS IT? Weednesday

good harvest beemer. sorry I have been absent. Had some stuff keeping me down in the dumps, but got good news yesterday , so I'm feeling better. great pictures. I will post my new ones soon, I must be better, I'm taking pictures again.

Thanks bozzo. I was happy with the 3 little plants that I chopped and i think the next 3 are going to make me very happy. Your grow is looking really good.

A fine Weednesday to you and yours Bill :circle-of-love:

Fishy my man Happy Weednesday to ya

:byebye: Good Weednesday Bee...

good Weed to you also miwa.

Well my Harlequin is getting close so I had to take more pictures of course. some of the girls are starting to show the beginning of flowers also. OBOY Harlequin One out of the tent and the other two in the tent

0011437.jpg
0061055.jpg
008921.jpg
009822.jpg

Outside

010756.jpg
011648.jpg
012577.jpg
014505.jpg
015447.jpg
016410.jpg

in the greenhouse

017368.jpg
018337.jpg
020289.jpg
021281.jpg
022233.jpg

I really love your garden :circle-of-love:
Nice Harlequin, that is a FINE strain, exotic too I may add. I Love that strain ALOT.
One of those plants outdoors is going to raise the roof soon! I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on that plant.
:green_heart::adore::adore:

Thanks for the nice comments Lester. Harlequin is a really nice strain. High CBD and has a lot of medical value. That's all my wife wants to use now. It's controlling her pain along with the cream I make. The one that is growing to the roof is a Sour Kush and getting quite tall. It's about 7' now. Happy Weednesday

Your "Blue Bird of Paradise" is surrounded by the results of your green thumb. Girls look great. Large harvest on the horizon.

Your "Blue Bird of Paradise" is surrounded by the results of your green thumb. Girls look great. Large harvest on the horizon.

Thanks YR It will be a large harvest if I can get it through the humidity of the fall. They will all be in the greenhouse by then and I will be putting the heater in there real soon.

Reps for the purdy girls Bee. was the one picture the flat stemmed girl?
Happy THCursday Bee and Mrs. Bee:circle-of-love:

Here`s to you and your wife having a wonderful day. You are going to force yourself to retire, so you have enough time to look after all them purdy girls. Looking great beemer.

Here`s to you and your wife having a wonderful day. You are going to force yourself to retire, so you have enough time to look after all them purdy girls. Looking great beemer.
Hey Yooper Hope you Have a Fine THCursday Too:)

Back
Top Bottom