Joe Pops His Hydro Cherry DWC Style

Not sure I'm posting pics correctly. I see a platform that I could be using, but I can't seem to figure out how to from my phone. All that up top... Where the camera is and the gallery? Why can I not access it and use it to post pics? I have to use to attach files paper clip at bottom and it doesn't look as good. Anyway, just trying to make my journal look more streamline. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181212-102137.png
    Screenshot_20181212-102137.png
    435.6 KB · Views: 49
The pineapple chunk has a Taproot finally protruding out the bottom or the net pot!! Yay! I'm so freaking stoked. The small things that can make us so happy yeah. Anyway, it's not coming from the center of the net pot though. Is that gonna be a problem? Does it need to be? Should I adjust it or something like that?

The pineapple chunk has a Taproot finally protruding out the bottom or the net pot!! Yay! I'm so freaking stoked. The small things that can make us so happy yeah. Anyway, it's not coming from the center of the net pot though. Is that gonna be a problem? Does it need to be? Should I adjust it or something like that?
Look in this link, there's a thread that walks you thru posting pics thru the gallery.
Helpful Links For New Members

The root coming from the side is fine, just let it do it's thing.
PW!! Thank you so, so much for coming! You have no idea how much it means to me. Just seeing your name in my journal brings me so much joy and relieves my anxiety level drastically. You sir are a Godsend. Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce the man, the legend, my personal guru, the man whom needs no introduction (on this forum anyway lol) PENNYWISE! I really do appreciate you coming over. I know you are very busy and have your hands in alot of journals and this is probably a very simple grow for you, but I just have a few simple questions I need to get thru and believe I should be good to go. I cjs post some pics after lights on paternity this afternoon. I've pretty much made it thru the questionable period I was previously concerned with. The Pineapple Chunk has exploded with root and top growth! She looks fantastic!! The Blue Dream on the other hand isn't taking off as well. I don't wanna get concerned yet, bc I know how these ladies can differentiate depending on strain and different variables. The Blue Dream hasn't had the roots come out of the net pot yet tho..... Is it possible to become net bound??? Is that a thing??? Idk. Am I sounding ridiculous right now... They will get their very first nute change tomorrow and today would officially be day 6 of veg. and like I said the PC has roots like crazy-mad-crazy already, where as the BD isnt even out the net pot.... Pics to come.

Got some new gear for the other grow. Has anyone used one of these trimmers? I've decided to give it a shot and if nothing else at least use it one my popcorn buds if it doesn't work great. I've watched several YouTube videos and they all seem to work fine. I'll happily pay $120 to save my back and an entire days work. It should be here just in time for the Christmas chop. Got a drying rack too. Next I want a tent and exhaust fan and filter just fir drying to put it in. Awe yes, goals. This is an expensive hobby, but one I love so much and with all of my heart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181215-094241.png
    Screenshot_20181215-094241.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20181215-094504.png
    Screenshot_20181215-094504.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 55
I have one of those trimmers, I use it for popcorn and smaller buds. I like to trim the bigger buds by hand. Give a go and see what you think of it.
Awesome. Good to hear. How are things? How have things been? Lol. I've been gone for so long. Where's DA?

Awesome. Good to hear. How are things? How have things been? Lol. I've been gone for so long. Where's DA?
Haven't seen her for months, look in my signature for the link helpful links for newcomers. It has signatures there.

I'm trying to remember how to change my signature to add new journal... This isn't like riding a bike. I don't remember all this. Geez man. My medicine makes me forgetful. Lol.
Think I got it....

Heres the ladies pics as of today as promised. You can see the Pineapple Chunk has really taken off and will be right on par to be topped and start training possibly tomorrow after I change nutes. The Blue Dream on the other hand is dragging her slow lazy butt. Hopefully she will blast off soon out of that net pot and catch up and we will have a race to see if she can catch up.

SATIVA VS. INDICA

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Side note: sorry bout purple pics. The Mars Hydro doesn't have a view setting like my Solar System 550.

Attachments

• 20181215_162854.jpg
    20181215_162854.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 20181215_162835.jpg
    20181215_162835.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 20181215_162814.jpg
    20181215_162814.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 20181215_162759.jpg
    20181215_162759.jpg