JoeDaddy's Perpetual Playhouse Of Bliss

So after most of the plants have been jarred for 5 days expect 1 I went ahead and weighed them.

Bubble auto fem 100 grams
Northern Lights auto fem 99 grams
White Widow XXL 470 grams. Just over a 1 pound! Not to fucking bad for an auto!

Btw: there was 7 half gallon jars, I had one to the side I forgot to put on the pic I took. LMAO. So many I couldn't keep track of them all!
Also, I'm thoroughly convinced the dry trim bud smells better and I will be doing strictly dry trimming from now on.

The 3 Skunk #1 didn't germinate, none of them. I'm trying the other 2 now and my last 5 pack of Purple #1 photo fem. The Skunk #1 auto fem will be grown in DWC if they pop here in my tent.

The Purple #1 will go into 5 gallon fabric pot with amended soil and will go to my grow room across town with a 1k and 600w hps/mh in a 8x4 room with panda film.

Seedlings didn't make it, none of them. Idk wtf. That's 10 seeds in a row that didn't germinate. I'm not sure what to think. Anyway, here's the Green Crack photo fem day 42 of flower.

Did the pre-harvest trim on the Green Crack photo fem. She looks like she might be a good yielder too. I have no other plants going right now. Last 10 seeds I tried to germinate all did not poop. I'm very upset about this. Fucking pissed really. I've never had that happen. I started a new job yesterday at a place called DB SCHENKER and it pays very well. $16.25 an hour, which is good money for me and the state I live in. They do random drug testing tho. I may have to quit smoking or find a way to carry clean piss on me at the right temp at all times. Do any of you fine people know of any products that can help me with that? I need something I can carry everyday that will be at temp and is reusable. I can't fuck up this job. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not getting any traffic to my journal anymore... I feel so lonely without you guys. Like I'm talking all to myself. :rolleyes: Lol.
Not gonna stop me, I know I don't update as much as I should and that's my fault. Hopefully soon I'll be able to dedicate more time to it with the new job. We shall see. Anywho, today I'm chopping down the Green Crack photo fem, I will be doing my very first attempt at a reveg with her too. I've not been having any luck with germination so hey, how bout a reveg right? I hope I do it right and it's worth the hassle of the extra light bill. We shall see. I've got no other plants going right now so why not. I'm gonna possibly keep her as a mother of maybe even try to do some monster cloning. I think it's time I do some things I've never done before and grow my experience a bit. Any tips or secrets from you guys would be much appreciated. Here she is just before the ol' trimming session.

I really need some help identifying what's going on here. None of these "spots" or whatever were not there yesterday. I change the rez yesterday in the DWC buckets and today I'm seeing something that I need help to identify. I'll post some pics and hopefully someone could please put me in the right direction of how nip this in the bud :rofl: before it get worse. Thanks so much everyone. I have 2 plants going in my text right now, 1 Super Skunk photo fem and 1 Gold Leaf photo fem (420 genetics) and it appears this is happening on both, but on emote than the other. I've not let my temps get over 90%, so I don't think it's heat, I am however using a SCROG this time for my first time and I have been consistently tucking the bigger leaves under the SCROG daily to let new growth get the light and to get the canopy level, so I was wondering if maybe it's condensation from being tucked. Idk, but that's why I'm turning to you beautiful people to please help save these ladies from deficiency or disease. Pics below for reference.

They don’t look super bad
No, they don't look bad YET! Lol, I'd like to keep that way. I can't even find my pH tester pen bc I never use it. I change the rez once a week like the directions say and fill with clean daily. I was able to find these strips that you can use to test pH, they are not as accurate as a pen, but they do work. When I tested both buckets with this they both came out pretty much the same shade as the one for 7ph.

Back
Top Bottom