JoeDaddy's Perpetual Playhouse Of Bliss

Jarred up the Bubble auto fem, it's crazy how you never really can tell with this plant until it's all said and done how it's gonna turn out. This plant looked bigger than the Northern Lights auto, but once dried and jarred there's less in there than the Northern Lights. I've not weighed either yet, but I will in bout a week or so after it's actually cured a bit. Some bud is fluffy and doesn't weigh near as much as a bud the same size so it could very well be more in weight and just look smaller. The WW XXL has very dense buds and I think I'm gonna give her the chop today. I'm considering doing a dry trim on her. I've never done that before, I keep hearing from a few that it's better, but it seems like it would be harder and take longer. Idk. Any, input on I it's worth the effort to do a dry trim as opposed to a wet trim?

The WW XXL that I entered into the Plant of the month contest is getting the chop today. I'm doing a beta test in her to find out if wet trim or dry trim makes the bud smell any better after cure I'm doing half the plant tonight wet trim and hanging half to do a dry trim. I will jar them separately and see if I can tell a difference in a month or so. The buds are thick and dense and plentiful. My next run of seeds arrived today too. I'll be doing Skunk #1 auto fem and Margarita auto fem from Master Sensei Genetics. I found them on FB and they accept PayPal and Cashapp and it just so happens I was looking for a seed bank that that had an easy transaction process so I feel I got lucky with them. Now to see how good the genetics are. The Green Crack photo fem got moved into the 5x5x6 tent all alone under the Solar System 1100 UVB. She is in her second week of flower and in a 10 gallon pot.

Still looking for a place to rent shouldn’t be long now.
Are you living with someone else currently or something? I don't mean to pry, but what do you mean exactly? Is where you're staying not a safe place to grow or whatever. You're not like homeless right now are you? I mean it happens to the best of us. I just wanted to make sure everything is okay with ya man. Is everything okay?

On to the next grow everyone. It's a perpetual playhouse of Bliss so it's never ending! This grow will be 3 (hopefully) Skunk #1 auto fem from Master Sensei Genetics. I'm going to grow all 3 in 5 gallon DWC buckets and I hope the smell is just absolutely amazing! This is the first time I've bought seeds form him and I really hope I get to brag on his genetics a lot. We will see. The transaction went smooth as silk and I got my seeds in like 3 days. :headbanger: They are in ph'd water and will be for 24 hours and so are my RR they will be in the RR in a tray and dome for first week or 2 then transferred to the buckets. Hopefully all 3 will pop this way. Let's see.

I’m staying with family until I find a place. Definetly not safe to grow there.
Ah yes, I totally get that. Question for ya. Do you dry trim or wet trim? Which do you think is gonna produce better product?

I haven’t noticed a difference really.
Really? Well that's unfortunate, I'm really trying to improve my bud smell. It's just not what it should be. It smells great once it's ground up but not as good as it should when you just open the bag/jar. I just feel it could be better. It's absolutely no where near dispensary bud smell and I just wanna get as close as I can to it. Know what I mean?

The Green Crack photo fem is really liking the big tent and the 1100 UVB. The 3 Skunk #1 auto fem have been put into Rapid Rooters and placed in a dome. I went ahead and put it in the flower tent for now just to save a little energy. I'll just leave them in there for a day or two and then I'll turn the veg tent back on and put them in there.

WW XXL auto fem all jarred up. I had to go buy another case of half gallon jars. This lady was a beast. She filled 6 half gallon jars on her own. I'll wait bough a week and get a weight on her.

Back
Top Bottom