Joe Goes Perpetual With Autos

The NL is 81 days today and there's still very few amber trichomes. Im going to chop.her tomorrow anyways. There arent any white pistols left and if I recall correctly some strains never do go full amber. She should be good daytime medicine. She gotten a bit purple too.
7f76648ff7305d4287209af95270a49b.jpg
She could go more if you wanted to let her. I went 120+ days on mine. The damn thing kept getting bigger and bigger lmao she wouldn't ever finish I got annoyed and cut her down.

She could go more if you wanted to let her. I went 120+ days on mine. The damn thing kept getting bigger and bigger lmao she wouldn't ever finish I got annoyed and cut her down.
Maybe I will. Will she not start degrading into CBN?

Mine didn't but it might have I don't have a way to measure thc but Neil also had the same problem with his northern lights
She's been flushing for 10 days today. If I keep letting her go do I put her back on nutes or just keep flushing?

Better to just cut her down in case it gets messed up. I would hate to have you get garbage if I'm wrong but I know mine was over 120 days lol
I'll keep flushing for 3 or 4 more days and then chop her. Thanks.

Could be rh or they are thirsty.. drooping can mean you may be overwatering too. Its been 20 rh for a month now and my plants are fine. Nice job on that nl she was a great lookin plant.. congrats on another awesome harvest! The cure and bovedas will bring those dried out buds right back to life.
Thanks. The WW XXL is actually at a perfect burn rn so I got lucky there. My Rh has been way low for awhile too. The only other thing I can think is I did water them with the last of the ph'd mollases water that I was using for the NL, but I any have given too much or too little like ya said. Hopefully they are looking better when I get home tonight.

Hows the ph.. everything all good with that? Thats what id look at first then add nutes or take away if you think its needed. Not sure what that specific issue is.. looks like possibly a calmag issue but check ph first for sure.
I use pH perfect nutes so that shouldn't be it, but it could possibly be calmag. I just got a new bottle and I could have possibly not used as much as normal on the last feeding. Ill hit them with it hard tomorrow. Thanks

Hows the ph.. everything all good with that? Thats what id look at first then add nutes or take away if you think its needed. Not sure what that specific issue is.. looks like possibly a calmag issue but check ph first for sure.
Also, congratulations on the MOTM nomination. Looks pretty close. You got my vote. GL

I put a new air scrubber in the tent tonight and moved the fan inside instead of on the top outside. It is much quieter in here now.
43c91893eecbf6d7b29c08cadc2a7d82.jpg

I jarred up the NL tonight she weighs in at 174g. I'm sure she'll dry up a Lil bit more after a few days in the jars so it's not a final weight. That being said, it's a very nice yield, frosty nugs and burns and tastes smooth already. 3 full half-gallon jars from an auto is a win any day....
20fad438a10538b0cbeba63e7b4f493e.jpg
9e02f2cf7c84fdbfbda50641d4815c81.jpg
d4d86c9cf1fa3cd933002e8390b041fe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom