Joe Grows His First Photo

You guys both happy with them? They certainly are cheaper than the Pax 2

Pax 2 Is def worth the money best dry herb vape on the market, I have 4 vapes and it's my favorite one, Vapium , Pax 2, and herbalizer they are all greats but pax 2 is best by far

3 weeks 4 days since pistils

The reasons you count from pistols is Bc during transition to flower they are still in veg and they are begging stretching building budsites and branches, then once transitioning is over pistols appear flowering starts

Pax 2 Is def worth the money best dry herb vape on the market, I have 4 vapes and it's my favorite one, Vapium , Pax 2, and herbalizer they are all greats but pax 2 is best by far
This morning I ordered an Arizer Air. I went this product for a couple of reason over the Pax. 1. I will always be using my vape with my GF, the Pax isn't big enough for us both. 2. I hate cleaning equipment and the Arizer Air is just a glass tube to clean. Bonus: I already have plenty of the batteries for it bc it's the same Batts that go in my mods.

Side note:
With everything going on right now, I really have a strong desire to move to Canada. I just don't know how or where to begin. Anyone know how to begin the process? It's just so overwhelming not knowing anyone or anything about where to start.

Side note:
With everything going on right now, I really have a strong desire to move to Canada. I just don't know how or where to begin. Anyone know how to begin the process? It's just so overwhelming not knowing anyone or anything about where to start.

Come North of Toronto joe ...

Come North of Toronto joe ...
Funny you said that KJ thats actually where I shave in mind. Like somewhere close to Scarborough Bluffs. I need to find resources, like info on jobs and rent and the proper steps to take.

Funny you said that KJ thats actually where I shave in mind. Like somewhere close to Scarborough Bluffs. I need to find resources, like info on jobs and rent and the proper steps to take.
Can u drive truck ?

Well I could prob get u a job money just would. Be less lol
That would be real nice. I think I'm gonna have to research this Abit more and prepare. Save some money, go there and visit and stuff like that. My GF says we can't move til the kiddos graduates high school.... Should be plenty of time to research.

That would be real nice. I think I'm gonna have to research this Abit more and prepare. Save some money, go there and visit and stuff like that. My GF says we can't move til the kiddos graduates high school.... Should be plenty of time to research.

Take ur time hopefully I dot. Die and get to meet someone off hear to smoke with . Screw paranoia ...

Gonna be starting her 10 day flush soon so I gave her a pre-harvest defoil. Here is the aftermath.
420-magazine-mobile1981536483.jpg

Back
Top Bottom