Joe Goes Perpetual With Autos

It was transplant day for the OG KUSH and Gorilla Glue photos. I've decided to grow them in my tent here at home. When the room is finished that they were intended for, I'll start more then for it. This journal will take a turn from the autos after the youngest 2 are done. I put the OG and GG into 5 gallon smart pot tonight the roots we're all the way to the bottom of the cups. I also topped them both at the 4th node and began LST training. Check 'em out folks.
15dee73d3561ce8ee792fe8211d5fb6c.jpg
17575f0e2d6ed07ae02115c8bca608e7.jpg
a388b645602980e70436e750b88dca27.jpg
6d848321aa00be2dc4ce3a581d55a7c3.jpg
ac3df328b04e5add2bec062ef0d6c798.jpg
7a28dbc6abefdd40b1f9f4939391794d.jpg

Thats all you should need for hardware. You'll need some nutes.

Wash that hydroton till its clean, then wash it some more. That shit is dusty as hell and winds up in the bottom of your bucket if you don't.

Thats all you should need for hardware. You'll need some nutes.

Wash that hydroton till its clean, then wash it some more. That shit is dusty as hell and winds up in the bottom of your bucket if you don't.
Do I need a ppm meter or can I just mix my nutes by the gallon like I do now? I use pH perfect nutes.

Good morning beautiful people. After working a 14 hour shift yesterday I spaced off checking if the WW XXL was ready to jar up so she is a tad too dry this morning. Its pretty upsetting, but maybe she even out during cure. She weighed in at 117 grams today, I'm gonna call it her final weight since she's so dry.
4dac58f127c4705862990a6430953845.jpg

If its a little dry Joe cut an apple into wedges and stick one wedge in each jar for about 4 hours. They'll moisten back up nicely. Repeat if necessary.

If its a little dry Joe cut an apple into wedges and stick one wedge in each jar for about 4 hours. They'll moisten back up nicely. Repeat if necessary.
Thanks for the tip. Does it matter when I do that? Should I wait a few days and see how they are after being jarred with the boveda 62%

I cant wait to see the DWC I thought about buying the same bucket. I am pretty sure you can get away without having a ppm meter as long as you follow the feed schedule but I have found the pH meter to be invaluable. I have never used pH perfect nutes is it made specifically for hydro?

I cant wait to see the DWC I thought about buying the same bucket. I am pretty sure you can get away without having a ppm meter as long as you follow the feed schedule but I have found the pH meter to be invaluable. I have never used pH perfect nutes is it made specifically for hydro?
Yes they are coco safe too. I currently use the whole line, but in promix.

The NL is 81 days today and there's still very few amber trichomes. Im going to chop.her tomorrow anyways. There arent any white pistols left and if I recall correctly some strains never do go full amber. She should be good daytime medicine. She gotten a bit purple too.
7f76648ff7305d4287209af95270a49b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom