Joe Grows His First Photo

Anyone who was following my last journal may or may not remember me saying I get migraines on a fairly regular basis for some time now. I just wanna post that last night I had one come on strong. I always take Tylenol first then if it doesn't work I take a prescription migraine pills and that was not working either. I decided to try the RSO oil I made the other night. I put some under my tongue and instantly my migraine went away, when I say instantly, I mean literally within 2 seconds my migraine had not just let up some, but was gone. COMPLETELY! This plant truely is a miracle drug.

Very cool !! I've not tried it. I understand it is strong stuff. Aside from the migraine going away, what was the effect? I was going to make hash out of the trim. Do you think it matters if I mix trim from different plants?

Just chopped my last 5 sativas today. Budwashed and hanging.
Day_120_SK_2_1.JPG

Very cool !! I've not tried it. I understand it is strong stuff. Aside from the migraine going away, what was the effect? I was going to make hash out of the trim. Do you think it matters if I mix trim from different plants?

Just chopped my last 5 sativas today. Budwashed and hanging.
Day_120_SK_2_1.JPG
The effect varies from strain to strain and differs depending on what method of administering the oil. It works fastest under the toungue or tacked on your gums (which is best for pain). It can be taken orally which will be the longest lasting effect but not as strong, this is used to treat and heal internal ailments like cancer. It can also treat melanoma and burns or rashes on skin just by rubbing some onto it and covering it. So many uses. The oil is strongest and most effective when made with indicas.

Thanks for the info about the migraines.. i get them too man. Ill have to make some oil soon and see if it helps me as well.. excited to see if it works. That lady is getting huge!! Poor ak is getting shadowed by her lol.
I had to chop the ak for more room bc the sides were touching the tent and that was becoming an issue. She's got some room to grow now. I hope her stretch is done, my light won't go too much higher.

Use super cropping if she gets out of control.
I have been supercropping the tallest cola daily. I think she might done stretching. Here she is now. I've decided to add a sound tower for music. I've been wanting to do that for awhile and now I have enough room so why not right. I put on a rock and roll station on the radio. Hope she's a rocker....
420-magazine-mobile1024691930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile266331487.jpg

Forgot about playing music lol
They say it helps all plants thrive. I believe, if I remember correctly, classical music had best results, but anything with a positive message. My Canadian buddy that I've been trying to have get in here, he swears by it.

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I've decided to buy my very first dry herb vaporizer. Mind you I have never Vaped cannabis before and I want to get the best. Im looking at the Kind Pen Tru VA or the Pax 2. Can anyone chime on from personal experience which product is better overall

Back
Top Bottom