QB LED Over Mother Of Berries In DWC & Perfect Sun COB Over Platinum Cookies In RDWC Moar Light!

Here’s some shots of them now. I’ve installed a scrog in the second tent as well but the plants were too far along so it will merely be a trellis this run. But expect big things from me from here on out my friends. Big giant sugary things

Never too late to scrog man, just have to take your time and may need a set of pliers for the thicker branches. Oh and tape for the inevitable "snap".

My friends say it's not one of my plants if it doesn't have atleast one bit of tape on it lol...

Never too late to scrog man, just have to take your time and may need a set of pliers for the thicker branches. Oh and tape for the inevitable "snap".

My friends say it's not one of my plants if it doesn't have atleast one bit of tape on it lol...
I totally agree. I scrogged 12 plants that were 36 inches minimum. And your right split crotches are a issue. I used strips from a towel and zip ties to keep from breaking branches, then, a few weeks later removed it all.

These aren't very good pictures... the strain was Northern Lights. This was a friends grow in Nevada

Got all my equipment and just waiting for the light to come on to hook it up, I’m venting the tents into each other with a 45 pint dehumidifier in the bigger one, if the temps get up to 90f the exhaust kicks in to vent to outside. The regulator will be running at .5 cubic ft./hr but will be run by the controller. It’s going to be much easier when this run finishes and I get the tents in the same room. I did day 21 defol in the 4x4 last night. The 5x5 is on day 17 of flower. Here’s some shots.

Once I have it set up I’ll take some more shots and let you know how it’s going.

Got all my equipment and just waiting for the light to come on to hook it up, I’m venting the tents into each other with a 45 pint dehumidifier in the bigger one, if the temps get up to 90f the exhaust kicks in to vent to outside. The regulator will be running at .5 cubic ft./hr but will be run by the controller. It’s going to be much easier when this run finishes and I get the tents in the same room. I did day 21 defol in the 4x4 last night. The 5x5 is on day 17 of flower. Here’s some shots.

Once I have it set up I’ll take some more shots and let you know how it’s going.
Fuckin James Bond of the loadies

What did the CO2 controller set you back?
It was 299 at the local grow store but he gave me 20% which made it 240+tax. So 275$ish. You can get the same one off amazon for about the same price but 7-14 days for delivery and this was in my hands today. The tank is 75$ annually to lease and 60$ to fill. But he gave me a deal on my first fill. So that was 130$ the controller was 112 plus tax and the rain system was 25$. 550$ for the system and now I have it. No more excuses.

Spent all night last arranging ventilation pipes and fans so that I can maintain 1100-1400 ppm co2 in the air while stayin around 85f and 55-65% relative humidity. I think I finally solved the puzzle.:rofl: here’s a giant photo dump of pics from yesterday.

The picture with my thumb is just a. Stem not a main cola just a regular stem off of one of the mains. I defol’d them Sunday and you’d be hard pressed to tell already. They drank 4.5-5 gallons per tent yesterday so watering is about to be a little more regular with the increased temps. Be careful what you wish for I suppose but I think this is gonna work out nicely.

Yes I can’t imagine what they’d be doing with the full spectrum on them. Neil sent me out replacement parts so I should get the last 23-28 days of flower blasting the piss out of them. I only have 1 of 6 sets of diodes on one of the 3 pcb boards still working. Thank fuck the cobs held out.

Back
Top Bottom