Joe Pops His Hydro Cherry DWC Style

3.5 gallons is equivalent to just over 13ml so I round of to 13ml. Hydroguard calls for 2ml per gallon.... Shit. I did my math wrong... Damn. Good catch AspenCultivator. :Namaste:

I added 13ml times 2ml to get 26ml.... Duh
This means I also did my Cal Mag wrong too by way too much. I'm gonna have to redo my buckets I think... Good catch man!! Thanks ALOT!!

Res change catastrophe has been diverted and fixed thanks to an excellent catch by AspenCultivator and much appreciated I am. The current nute feed is as follows..

Advance Nutrients pH perfect trio 30ml
Hydroguard 7ml
Cal Mag 10ml
Flying Skull z7 3ml

• So far here's my take on DWC. First, I'm loving it! It's simple and very, very effective. I'm Super excited to see how the Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk has exploded in root growth and top growth. She is at day 10 veg and ready to top! What the what! At this point, to me, this is Genetics Vs. Genetics those boys in Humboldt county are looking like they need to step up their game to the new Official :420: Sponsors Barney's Farm.
I can see they will be getting alot of my money from now on.....

See for yourself and check out these pics.... Day for day. Everything is the same, except genetics.

I'm thinking something like these maybe?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181219-160244.png
    Screenshot_20181219-160244.png
    652.1 KB · Views: 19
Side note: Teddy Edwards helped me to find me once started and abandoned journal.
I am still growing in that room and I will now continue to finish it. That is where all.the other ladies are. The link is in my signature for anyone who would like to catch up. I will try to bring it up to date ASAP. Big shout out to Teddy and all the 420Mag administration. You guys make all this possible!!

This means I also did my Cal Mag wrong too by way too much. I'm gonna have to redo my buckets I think... Good catch man!! Thanks ALOT!!

That's what we're all here for! And a good lesson in why it's a good idea to have a journal in the first place. The more eyes and minds, the better.

Need some brainstorm ideas y'all. How am I gonna train on those lids? I train in bowl method. Usually tie down a total of 3 to 4 times on one side then 2 or 3 on other..... Need to get on top of it quick

I've thought about the rim, but then I worry about moving the lid. I saw a post a few weeks ago (I wish I remembered, and if I do come across it, I'll link it for credit) but the guy used eyebolts, and it was genius! The hardware store probably sells some small eyebolts that have a threaded shank and go into wood. I'm no good with terms, but it's got a pointy end, so it can screw into materials.

No light leaks, no bullshit around the rim, and endlessly customizable. I do suggest they be 316 stainless though, to avoid any potential rust issues or anything. I haven't done this for my grow yet, but I absolutely will when it comes time to training.

Here's what I found rummaging through the tool box. I think I'll start with the white one until I can get to the store. Not sure bout the rest tho. Wouldn't a galvanized screw work too?

Yeap galvanized would be fine. And I'm not even sure you'd need to worry about rust issues to be honest, but 'just in case' I'm personally going to use either stainless or galvanized.

Actually looks like hooks would be better than eyes, because you could wind the string/wire around the hook post as opposed to threading thru a hook.

1. Pineapple Chunk is topped and LST training has begun.The temps and RH seems to be within range. I'm very impressed with Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk. I also added the tower fan so the ladies could start their workout routine. Basically, anytime there's a soft breeze on your ladies, just enough to rustle the tips about. Not too much, I'm that act it is basically like doing push ups for the plant. They are in constantly getting stronger. :love:

Almost forgot pics. Got the speaker tower going too so they can start rocking out. Science has proven plants grow faster and healthier to music, so why not eh?

Any evidence other than anecdotal for music-related plant growth? I love the idea :reading420magazine:
Like PW said anytime you can spend talking or singing to them is great bc they live the music and co2. I also make co2 bombs, but not usually until later. It's simple really.

1/4 cup yeast 3/4 sugar mixed with 6 cups warm water. Mix well. All in a 2 litter bottle.
Run an aquarium hose to an Powerade bottle to the bottom of the bottle from the the top of the 2 litter. From the top of the Powerade bottle run another aquarium hose to the back of your tower fan in your tent and it will blow the co2 around to the plants bc cow us heavy and won't move on it's own. :theband:

Back
Top Bottom