Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

O I just saw my humidifier was off could that just be from high heat 30c and Rh at 10%or less?
Yes! You want 60% humidity in veg 45 to 50 in flower. Hold off on the flower and let's get them turned around some

Do you ph??? If not that's okay. I want you to stop nutes and give an nice big flush. Minimum gallons you water through should be equal to the size of the container. Ie, 3 gallons of flush for a 3 gallon pot

If my memory is serving me correctly we are seeing a boron deficiency from lockout. Let me jump over and find some helpful info!

Yes I have a few ph meters I also have a ph temp and ppm I'm going to calibrate and get some useful info for you to help! Thanks for your patience I have the equipment as I wanted to RDWC but after a failed attempt and no help like what your doing I kinda let er slide for a while. I'm getting back in control here lol

Looks like you need grab a big old bucket of water. Ph it to 6.1 or 6.2 and flush o rama

Thank you my new friend. I will do so tomorrow or the day after. With the elevated heat it should be dry in there soon. This is my first lockout!! So excited lol.

Big high 5
Better now than 2 weeks prior to chop....

Hopefully I'll be okay .

I got the meter out so can start putting ppm detail in my future posts.

Ok so I flushed two WW that were in mid harvest mode. All tricombs are milky. I might have some small buds from those. I put two LJE into dark today. They are sweet but low yeilding from all the stress. I back budded a few of the colas and deff got the eggshape! I microwaved a branch and am very pleased with the flavour and smoothness. The LJE is such a relaxing smooth buzz it helps anxiety and stress. This is the 5th auto I grew and one thing I noticed is LJE goes from milky to 30% amber in days, so if you plant it, be aware that it goes from awesome smoke to harsh in days. The last three autos are a week or two from harvest.

The clones are looking rough rusyy leaves everywhere. Pots are still a bit heavy so I need another day for flush.

Hi any suggestions of what to mix post flush? Do I put a light nutz feed?

This is what I have for revive.
Superthrive,
future harvest: royal gold, plantacillin and carbo blast.
General Organic camg+.
Can you drive a mixture I should introduce post flush to help my girls? Or do I need something else? My nutz, I have quick grow pt 123 grow, nitrogen, flower type product.
Promix HP soil.
My water is 6.5 and 260ppm baseline.
Temps 26-18
RH 35-51

I don't know that I would wait to flush. Just let them have it. Check your ppm coming out every 2 or 3 gallons. We want the ppm in the 300 400 range.

I heard it's best 0-200 ppm last two weeks but that might be only for autos .

But again re thinking it could also be dependent on water source available . My tap might have enough cal or trace elements to carry a few days ... I heard ro water is best

I heard it's best 0-200 ppm last two weeks but that might be only for autos .
yeah not on the autos. For the girls in veg he's having some lockout from Ph climb

I don't know that I would wait to flush. Just let them have it. Check your ppm coming out every 2 or 3 gallons. We want the ppm in the 300 400 range.
Ok after supper the flush will happen. Thank you so much. I see daily more and more burn. So sad I couldn't come to that conclusion myself lol first attempt is learning! .
I just mounted a floor drain o drain out of my room and not flood my 2x4 walls lol takes me forever to get things done but bit by bit the room is getting shape.

And yea my tap water is 260ppm being outside the mountains I'm sure my ca is already suspended a bit in there lol.

With the f gnat problem and now this I'm so afraid to water.

I'll update where I stopped flush ppm at. I just ph downed my water in a barrel to 6.3 and will turn on my auto water till she's done! And maybe fill it again let it bubble and ph for 25-30 min and pump another barrel through her whatever it takes. But like I said. My tap water is 260ppm. Maybe next year I'll purchase RO or when I can.

Back
Top Bottom