Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Second barrel ready to go
651cc64d03a5a77c30c7f1d67302274e.jpg
Great job dude keep it up and in no time hugr. Colas

Run off is now at 380ppm and 6.6 ph. I might just do one more barrel flush as when I did my calc for my pots that's the number of gallons it told me. So glad I set up that irrigation system. I put two barrels of water through that would been a lot of buckets lol thank you for the advise. I'm so glad I didn't have to put three barrels of PhD water with a bucket.

I did a mock up of what nutz I put in to get to this lockout. I had a ppm of 1900...i started this journey cutting clones in October... Things take time I guess. I really don't want to waste that much time but it is what it is. My Jan 1 flower date is passed. This is almost ok as I'm still waiting for another led to come in the mail to make more area to get these lady's some space. This too will come.

Now lets get excited as I am, with the autos harvested I have a choice of seeds to pop!
Choices drum roll:
Cropking:
1. SourD;
2. OG Kush x Amnesia Haze;
3. Purple Kush;
4. Green Crack.
Then I have some from Beanhorder
5. Jonny Blaze/C99 x Chemdawg D or 6. Super Silver Haze x Blueberry.

Symptoms I want to treat:
Deppression
Anxiety
Sleep
Blood sugar regulation
And pain.

I really really love SD, so I think that needs to be one. I love the way I don't get any bad thoughts when I use it and also the convos between friends when we treat with it are outstanding :)
Second strain I have my heart on is the OG Kush x Haze. I'm thrilled it's crossed with haze! I saw many good reviews on Cropking autos but not much on photos.
I have no idea what Jonny Blaze or C99 do or are. I know BB is strong and comfy to use. I think I saw SSH was used for pain, so if there's any experience with it let me know! Maybe PK for sleep?
Anyway, I'm pretty excited and I know it's personal what to use for what but if there's anything anyone wants to see I'm down or any suggestions about what is a nice strain please advise. I picked all these strains for my symptoms, except the BH seeds. I don't know those strains much. I did grow a ChemdawgD and found it extremely strong f loved it kept me awake too.
Ok! I have two to pop asap and the other three in the next week to two weeks. If I should wait a few days to get the right moon phase or anything I'll do it! Lol. I'm having a blast here so I'll document anything.
With this new grow should I start another journal or keep this one going?
Lol ok this post is getting redic. Over and out.

Do the chemdawg bro and haze og green crack is nice for scrogging

Well done man

Some charts to help you understand which is best fit your symptoms

ed8a6b6d92d155101e470fde7d4734a2.jpg
966d9e631b3ee071aa884b4fca2b562e.jpg

One day post flush. Everyone is standing up waaay better. So grateful for help guys, please don't be afraid to say straight up "do this right f meow!"

So....any idea what I should look for or measure to flip to flower? I care about my ladies however I am excited to start seeing the flower!

My two clones I took to show which is plant A and plant B are starting to show roots so I can put one in solo cup tomorrow. Finally!!!! lol rockwool takes forever for me to clone lol. I'm going to build an airoponic cloning unit soon to see if that works better for me. Things are moving here but slowly. I love that I've had so many problems when I had this site to lean and learn on. I'll do some reading and come up with a recipie to try get the most of what I have. Right now I'm back to how I started measuring ph, ppm, temp and Rh all the time. With all the electronics I'm almost automated lol.

One day post flush. Everyone is standing up waaay better. So grateful for help guys, please don't be afraid to say straight up "do this right f meow!"
6c09c7eff88b69eceee7328ae023a4be.jpg

So....any idea what I should look for or measure to flip to flower? I care about my ladies however I am excited to start seeing the flower!
3c102f1f3ca5ecd5d435903d65857204.jpg
c22d9b622b81081d572fd47bae919ebd.jpg
6ba1e781b20a0d7dd395d54fad8e009f.jpg

My two clones I took to show which is plant A and plant B are starting to show roots so I can put one in solo cup tomorrow. Finally!!!! lol rockwool takes forever for me to clone lol. I'm going to build an airoponic cloning unit soon to see if that works better for me. Things are moving here but slowly. I love that I've had so many problems when I had this site to lean and learn on. I'll do some reading and come up with a recipie to try get the most of what I have. Right now I'm back to how I started measuring ph, ppm, temp and Rh all the time. With all the electronics I'm almost automated lol.
I know it sucks but it will get to where you know adding x amount of each nutrient and be confident your ppm is in range. Same with Ph. So many drops will get you to the desired range.

Let them have until tomorrow Let's see some pics and we will just play it by ear. You want the plant hitting stride as you flip. No stress if possible. I know you're eager but it will pay off to go at it with 100% health and vigor

Thanks Dabbs. I've waited since October/November what the hecks another week. Learnings is fun on here. So much help! So much info. I'm so excited and the best is yet to come! Ok I'm going to go do some reading! I'll start in the hempy bucket! Great football today. I sure like that viking horn!!!!

Yeah some good games for sure. I just saw your pics they weren't there before. If you feed them at the 400 ppm level after they dry out they may be ready. It would be nice just to see some healthy development and then we can send them 12 12

Yeah some good games for sure. I just saw your pics they weren't there before. If you feed them at the 400 ppm level after they dry out they may be ready. It would be nice just to see some healthy development and then we can send them 12 12
The pic icon sometimes populates and sometimes I need to go back and add them as an edit....I'm doing it all off my pixel. Im not totally ignorant with devices, but I do have a bit to learn!! The light in there looks normal to me but the photo is quite different. What did you change to rid the pink in the pics? I bought a 150w daylight bulb but it does nothing under all my lights lol. I also put one of those yellow working hids but it also did less than my flash. The flash does ok for close ups. Maybe I'll just do more closeups.
My normal ppm mix for two years was 1700ppm and didn't have troubles that I knew of but i did crush eggshells into my soil maybe that helped the bug problem and the CAL as the buds were way bigger. Lately at ppm of 1900 it took weeks of that to turn these to lockout. Seriously strong strain. I also had to giggle when you posted you cloned a kush in a week or less I can't remember. I'm 21-30 days here. .

Here's my first two picks for future perpetual growing. I have one fem cali og kush x amniesia haze from crop kings in water and one regular Beanhorder Jonny Blaze/c99 x ChemdawgD D. I'll need some help when I put to 12/12 I've never grown a male. Fingers crossed I dropped the right one. Lol were a ways away from that day. I don't know y I'm talking about that help I'll need u straight through and then too. Haha. Big frosty buds Dabbs. I also hope you get in on that bear hunt!!

Day 62. The flush to me looks really good. I think there is new growth everyone is standing proud like I like to see IMO.

I put the two LJE I took to dark into one of the box drying systems I found here. Liked the idea!

I had to catalog the two seeds I had to find out which plant was which and they are ready for solo cups.

I'm going to water them with a ppm of 400 what do you do if it looks like algee on your rock wool?

Day 62. The flush to me looks really good. I think there is new growth everyone is standing proud like I like to see IMO.

0a1405a4397fff8dba536979b855c824.jpg
4198793a30b98aeb7b6a414cfad67d54.jpg
cbfa000bcc14109e1fe2ac22577923df.jpg
8649842d25547739e755c45eb6e52a84.jpg
67d38cac0a3f31ce73ef0d3965d7e316.jpg
ff859fc5b028732a12afb40f7f282714.jpg

I put the two LJE I took to dark into one of the box drying systems I found here. Liked the idea!
dc5ca7d0b9abef984941d44023685a32.jpg
686c89d2b2289aa4968e3e6e47e9787f.jpg

I had to catalog the two seeds I had to find out which plant was which and they are ready for solo cups.
f961ebdca7d09f6e8f037821f7a5bfd9.jpg
7ce4f1a3b29a7ec476f67a62379ed577.jpg
3a9f9776a065913a18e58627bad322e2.jpg

I'm going to water them with a ppm of 400 what do you do if it looks like algee on your rock wool?
aeb4d02b3223f32085e12ca9292c8832.jpg
So a little suggestion since you have me permission. Try and keep the rooters less wet for faster rooting. They want to be moist but not soaked if you pick up what I'm putting down...

The other plants look MUCH better! I would let them have pure water again once they dry out then you can flip and ease them into flower nutes!

Let me here a whoot whoot!!
Please please permission granted!! Not here showing off my wicked skills. I'm here saying I don't know what questions to ask because I don't know right from wrong lol.
Thanks for the dry out suggestion, these ones didn't pop roots till I let them (forgot to check them) and all the leafs were wilted and folded down lol. Then the next day or two boom roots.

Ok well we have about 4-8 days till flip then!

Peace out and thank you for your dedication to my struggles. And everyone else I'm honored by whom ever pops by. I'm a proud dad! Lol.

.️.️

Done! You have sent so many peeps my way all to assist.

Thanks for helping me "fit in". Your like going to a grade 9 house party with that cool guy in highschool lol ..
Well they were discussing some interesting stuff about the nutes sorry nutz, and I think that you could get some good info!

6c09c7eff88b69eceee7328ae023a4be.jpg

3c102f1f3ca5ecd5d435903d65857204.jpg
c22d9b622b81081d572fd47bae919ebd.jpg
6ba1e781b20a0d7dd395d54fad8e009f.jpg

Does this help?

Back
Top Bottom