Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

I'm going to send big n strange your way. Another great journal yo sub. He grows in pro mix and just won journal of the month. Let me get you his info

Agreed me either I googled it and found that. They don't look as bad in real life imo.

I didn't do a pH of water out. My process is I put 4g of phd water then 1g of nutz water so I might be able to ph the runoff water out and get an idea of it pre nutz. Sometimes I feel the runoff just goes down the side of the pot anyway so I'd have to drench wait 30 re drench and sample ph? Is that how you do that to see what the f your soils up to?
Seems like ph Rh and light play roles in that curl.

Further update on my advanced led 900 arc series. Still not delivered, I've started asking weekly now it's been over 100 days since I parted with what I consider a huge chunk of money. I hope this thing is worth the wait. The company rep Nathan mentioned they had a power issue, I can't argue that. Let's see what comes of this. I don't know when to call visa and get them involved. So sad.

Dabbs I'm also sick as f so doing very little and that's I guess when these small things can really really make a guy pissed off. Lol.
Cheers all

Well feel better bud. The crud is definitely going around .

I'm sure they are fine. They just are saying feed me! As long as we don't let them starve too much, they should really love this feed!

No need to b sorry brother. No harm to starve a bit right!! They are still very green on the bottom. Just the tops are lightening green.

I assumed you were ml/g. Your a USA!
I couldn't believe how many ppm I've been using. This was a great lesson...I'm also glad I have all these tools from past purchases to be able to easily get ppms ph into the grow journal!

The manufacturer of these nutz said also to keep it under 1000. I told him his reccomeded dose on the bottle was 1700ppm. Lol. There is some trial and error here.

With this team of kingjoe, yourself, bignstrange and all the other folks popping by I should get a bumper yeild!

Is there anything to keep in mind if starting ppm is 250?

Also, with the autos coming down and I picked up that new light bar thing I will be able to give these lady's more room to breath in flower.

I'm so excited for the next two months. Btw there all Raz except the 2 autos which are in flower...one of which I dried out too much and with the high ppm lockout ended it fluffy and dry. I've had quite a few struggles as of late. All nutz, pests washes etc. Hey, at least we know my flushing method is solid!! So glad I hooked that pump up to the barrel lol. F 90g flush twice is some volume of buckets!!

Oh I guess I meant the clones my b!

Yes the reason they are yellow up top is because the deficiency is an immobile nutrient. So you see it at the growth centers first. It it's all good, now we know you are clear to reatafy feeding and get these gals a'bloomin'

Your waters starting ppm is 250?

And sorry I just read thru quickly, did you add eggshells on top of that?

Hey Lowded! Sorry I'm late, I'll try to help if I can :3

250 should be okay if your medium isn't high in feet's buddy . But look at getting some to water for first few weeks at least if have a prechrge medium
Autos like 100-200 ish but it should be okay .

Just curious what's making up that ppm

If it's 150 ppm of cal in there, with the dolomite lime that's in promix, and eggshells, and cal mag on top,

That would certainly be too much calcium and start locking out other nutes- that's just my first thought

Those plants look burnt

Via lock out and then over feeding and too much light-just stressed.

That's what I see, I think flushing was smart.and then we'll see

Just what my eyes see from the outside

250 should be okay if your medium isn't high in feet's buddy . But look at getting some to water for first few weeks at least if have a prechrge medium
Autos like 100-200 ish but it should be okay .

Just curious what's making up that ppm

If it's 150 ppm of cal in there, with the dolomite lime that's in promix, and eggshells, and cal mag on top,

That would certainly be too much calcium and start locking out other nutes- that's just my first thought

Those plants look burnt

Via lock out and then over feeding and too much light-just stressed.

That's what I see, I think flushing was smart.and then we'll see

Just what my eyes see from the outside

Hi guys! Thanks for popping in BAS, welcome back Joe!

Quick rundown. I have Pure Raz kush from CannaFarms. No eggshells, I previously used to mix them into my promix and had autos over 4oz constantly. Now I'm getting 1-1.5/per.
Joe, my last auto is coming down tomorrow. They were really stressed from the lockout. One just died and dried small popcorns. The other is just hardening up now. Tricombs are where I like them still alive
dead one

Now to the photos Raz kush
I flushed them twice. They went from dark green and locked out to now light green. I am using quick grow nutz
grow pt1, part 2 mixed after pt1/3, and bloom pt3,
I also put royal gold from future harvest in.
I have calmag+ from general organics that I need to learn how to use.
Also from future harvest I have carbo blast and plantacillin I have to learn how to use.
I just did a feeding to the other old seed Raz of
Start ppm 250
End ppm 600
1.25ml/l grow
1.25 ml/l bloom
1.25 ml/l pt2
1 ml/l royal gold
Ph 6.4
I'm using tap water that is on a bubbler for a 24hrs-week before it gets refilled. Water comes in at 8ph and I treat the barrel to 6.5 before adding nutz.
I bought some recycled glass pertile that is on top of the plants to help with gnats.
The lights are advanced led 650 XML 44in away
and perfect sun COB 34 in away.
Also there is a kind 750 and another 150 Al with an ex-oil light and some other full spectrum 256w. I doubled the reccomeded light and hung them high as docbud advised from his review of the XML 650.
Temps are max 25-27d min 18n
RH is max 45n - 35%d

We are just introducing nutz back after lockout.

Anything else I can add? Let me know!!

Thanks for the help! Let's pop these buds!!

. .

Run your promix lower!

It's technically soiless so you can run it like hydro

A lot of people have success at 6.2

Personally I go from 5.8 to 6.2 depending on what they are saying they want!

I bet that'll help :3

Oh and your temp swings

I'm canadian but I use farenheight

So try to keep your swings below 10 farenheight or around 4 or 5 degrees Celsius? Not sure of conversion lol

It'll help with the risk of pm and stuff too .

I'm not sure about that brand of cal mag, but I add mine in after my base nutes and root tonic! I'm running 3 part gh tho

Also idk about the grow nutz stuff, but I've heard of synthetics and organics interfering with each other so just be careful mixing if that's the case.

For veg id try to stay under 800 the whole time, but I would probably stay closer to 650 until I know what the plants can handle. I'm sure they could take that well right now!

I would only add 50 to 100 ppm of cal mag - your water is technically hard water, I know gh makes a seperate product for water that high, just cause there's so much calcium in it already, I'm pretty sure they recommend it for anything 150 and higher

Just trying to throw out ideas I would have if I were in your shoes!

Awesome BAS what your putting down I'm pickin up and it also makes sense!! Will do going forward. I will treat as hydro and pop that ph lower! Previous ok crops were attained at 6.2-6.4ph. When I started getting lower yeilds I also stopped phing water...and achieved lower yields. So many many thanks.
Let's try this out 420!
.️.️.

Changes in temp, ph and ph monitoring.
Three clones pots were light this morning. I still have some droopy leaves on some heavier pots but in waiting to feed/water them. The tops are getting pretty light green now too. The two I feed yesterday look amazing today. So we're on the right track. I lowered ph of my storage tank to 5.8. (this is my prefeed the water supply).
Nutz as follows:
QG Pt 1 1.25ml/l grow
QG Pt 3 1.25ml/l bloom
QG PT 2 1.25ml/l mix
FH RG 1ml/l
Ppm 760
This resulted in a ph of 5.6 so I up to
Ph - 6.1
The ph of the pots pre feed ranged from 6.2-6.6 and 560-790ppm.
Temps this am were cool 16c daytine max is 24. I upped the temp outside to get the overnight higher.
Rh 35-47
That's it, plucked a few brown or yellow leaves, shook all the leafs and stems like I rub small kids heads around and wished them a prosperous day lol.

Ok let's see how the ph change goes.
BAS, is there a range for this promix ph? I know you said 5.8.

Thanks everyone!

storage airated water

Changes in temp, ph and ph monitoring.
Three clones pots were light this morning. I still have some droopy leaves on some heavier pots but in waiting to feed/water them. The tops are getting pretty light green now too. The two I feed yesterday look amazing today. So we're on the right track. I lowered ph of my storage tank to 5.8. (this is my prefeed the water supply).
Nutz as follows:
QG Pt 1 1.25ml/l grow
QG Pt 3 1.25ml/l bloom
QG PT 2 1.25ml/l mix
FH RG 1ml/l
Ppm 760
This resulted in a ph of 5.6 so I up to
Ph - 6.1
The ph of the pots pre feed ranged from 6.2-6.6 and 560-790ppm.
Temps this am were cool 16c daytine max is 24. I upped the temp outside to get the overnight higher.
Rh 35-47
That's it, plucked a few brown or yellow leaves, shook all the leafs and stems like I rub small kids heads around and wished them a prosperous day lol.

Ok let's see how the ph change goes.
BAS, is there a range for this promix ph? I know you said 5.8.

Thanks everyone!
9eeabf4bb4e0344547a6eefca2a68e60.jpg
4e0a8446d5ec1589ed2682fad55de5d6.jpg
81e544c333dae597c0d28ec49b5f8b58.jpg
54a116df58e7937ad4144a590997cd5b.jpg
3160acf9e450a1fac3207d457f688003.jpg
ff798b26b77a665db1f713672f9bd499.jpg
175315cb68beb4582f16ff359f381faa.jpg
eb0fc5f8c7a5152b12e14882b4dd67e6.jpg
storage airated water

I'd bring up to 5.7 ?

Ya mon 5.8 to 6.2 or even 6.3

As long as your feeding that you should be good!

I like to run beneficials and fulvics in promix too, tho you have tons of humic acid available from peat to help with uptake so you should be good :3

Back
Top Bottom