Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Jan, 31 2018
Ok I fed the two seed plants. When I watered to run off with the base water ph 5.8 ppm 260 it came out at 6.2 and 6.3 and 370 & 410ppm. The ppm of last feed was 950. The last run off water was 370-590. Does that mean I should up the ppm from 950? For next feed? The new run off is equal to maybe lower from last time. If im doing it right(the run off monitoring). Does that mean they are using what I'm giving? Seems like it. Any ideas?

Two clones were fed

QG pt 1gtow&3bloom - 1 ml/l each

QG pt 2 - 1 ml/l

GO Calmag+ - 0.5ml/l

FH royal Gold - 1ml/l

FH plantacillin plus - 1ml/l

Ph 5.8

Ppm start 240

Ppm mixed 620

I lowered the ppm as per every convo I read on here lol I'm trying!

Cheers thanks for the advise!

Btw I called the manufacturer of my additives and they are preparing a schedule for me!
I also asked Aled to come up with a plan for how to mount all their lights I have so hope to be doing more in-depth convos with each. I'm leaning on the manufactuers to get their perspective, I mean they built it for a reason right?
Some folks are much more willing to share info than other companies. I want to hear what they think it can do and show me how rather than buy it and try it. I can do and have done that bullshut long enough in my life. I figure that's what I pay for.

Ok I'll be mounting new light today!!!! In a week I'll b able to flower if all clones come around. I'm putting the new one on a light mover so I'll have my whole 6x3 tray under cobs. Perfect sun and Aled arc 900 can't wait.

Ph water 1.5g
Nutz 1g
Temp 21-27
Rh 35-45
Some new growth showing wind burn again. With the new temps my exhaust is constantly on.

Hello 420!
Some help with post flush please. Maybe it's just a sit and wait. Many of the plants are coming along nicely!

6 more took another feed. Some are really rebounding from the lockout! All green.

Some are still struggling. I have one that is still yellow. The ph and ppm on it were way different from the rest. The rest ph 6.2 ppm 400, this one ph6.0 ppm 910. It barely drank anything? I flushed it with a few g 5.8ph 240ppm water, letting 15 min pass between flushed till I had 6ph 400ppm.

Then I fed all them with this:
QG pt 1grow 1ml/l
QG pt3 bloom 1ml/l
QG pt 2 micro 1ml/l
GO Calmag+ .05ml/l
FH royal gold 1ml/l
FH plantacillin 1ml/l
Ph 5.6
Ppm 800 includes 240 base ppm

Yellow one with no nutz uptake since watered.

Hey folks,
So today the last WW auto is out so we're just down to Raz.
I sprayed them with kelp and a wetting agent pots are not light yet, so no feed.

I raised the temp for over night and they woke up at 17c today.
The three I fed yesterday already look greener and healthier with that feed and ph so thank you guys, I'll look again when lights come on.
We're in veg now 8 week 12 weeks from cutting clones. The two seeded monsters are 16 weeks vegging.

Those lights have been to the top of the room for a while now and I noticed a bit more reach in the plant but since I constantly LST everything I don't really know how they look left alone like this. I did fim all of them twice already. Now I will let them just grow. Unless they start burning under the light. I will be able to move a few plants out once I hang my new lights. I better get them starting to train now! Lol.

Is there anything to look for on light reaching? Or stretching? Like anything to measure? Ok let's shoot for Feb 1 flip to flower. Is the moon in the right spot for that? Its blue this month whoot.

9a2d2ff3210e0ad12bb6796b7e2bc562.jpg
4645f71e4eaa867743aebcbdef4074e8.jpg
f2d7596d9ec713883dd45c55922a4639.jpg
e84f0c95bce0d5f21ce1501b4447f9aa.jpg
e88c9469c0b0d6339b8533620cd275e5.jpg
4e02c6fbbb32fc8da5b6d1d0ef1d9952.jpg
24d6e21ff0fcc2be2b38108c84f409ec.jpg

Cheers have a great Friday

. . .

The Moon is always in the right spot! :thumb: Good morning low. That ww is rad bro. Man, ive got to get scrubbed up for a parental thing this am, but id love to try n help ya out w ppm. But im def not the best at that. Im actually having same confusion bout it as you. My plants runoff is off the charts compared to "ideal" standards. My plant looks fine though so who knows. Ill be back for this one though. Yours journal is my first peek at 420 this am....gotta go....but ill be back this afternoon. If you havent gotten responses by then, ill do what i can.
Kingjoe , pennywise, hortishorti, are some of the earlybirds here that have the knowledge and experience i lack to help you. Pm them...theyre always glad to help. Intheshed is Fantastic at explaing this as well. Gotta run. Good luck sir:thumb:

Thank for the kind words Moon! Yea I just started with the ppm tracking when my plants went to lockout the first time. After the flushed they yellowed. Some bounced right back a few did what I showed. The yellow ones are getting droopier and droopier with heavy pots and wet roots.
I will try a kelp foiler spray tomorrow to try help the roots out. It seems to do something when I put the kelp on the leaves. They wake up and drink water lol. This is my first big problem with gtowth. Till now things were green and bluntyful. So glad to be here when this is going down.
I was going to say I heard crickets in this journal so thanks for helping!

Cheers
Low

Thanks Bizz no harm no foul. No plant were injured. No light was damaged. I just been adjusting and shiftimg fans believe it or not but I managed to get it down from 31-27c just by shifting fans. My Rh is still an issue but it's climbing from 20 up. So environment almost back to normal after a day.
Just waiting for 5 more pots of 15 to shape up after the lockout and we flower! 3 of those 5 will get waterfeed tomorrow! Soon soon I'm also down on my supply and am worried I will be about 30days short for my meds...this lockout 32 day was not planned.

Do they look any better today? I still think light/heat stress can be a factor too, especially if they are trying to recover

Leds are hella powerful

I run industrial cobs and I can't get closer than 3 feet in veg without burning :S(usually lol)

Do they look any better today? I still think light/heat stress can be a factor too, especially if they are trying to recover

Leds are hella powerful

I run industrial cobs and I can't get closer than 3 feet in veg without burning :S(usually lol)
Hi Bas thanks bro, I'm struggling with RH too. I couldn't get above 34. I replaced the wick in my fier so will check later. I've been keeping the heat to 27 d and 18 night. RH was 20. This new 850w has really changed a lot in this rooms environment. Mf.

I positioned the fans to maintain 26-28 c now in just working on rh. May need to buy another humidifier.

Today fed seed plants and 2/5 of the sad girls!!
Flushed out ph 6.2 370-410ppm

The one seed one was 6.2&370 it's dropping. I need to feed that one more! So glad to have this knowledge.

This is the feed 1.5g each plant.

QG pt 1 grow 1ml/l
QG pt 3 bloom 1/ml
QG pt 2 micro 1ml/l
GO Calmag+ 0.5ml/l
FH royal gold 1ml/l
FH plantacillin 1ml/l
Superthrive 0.5ml/14l
Ph 5.9
Ppm 710

1.5 g flush 6ph 270ppm
Water out 6.2ph 310-410 ppm

So after the water they look great. They bounce back. Just waiting for the ones post lockout to f drink water. 3 more to go and were flippin!!

We're going to add more ppm to the two large seed plants as per ppm out! So glad I'm starting to learn f growing!! Thank you everyone this site is awesome only because of you!!

The answer is yes. The kelp foiler spray is f amazing. The pots don't look better till I feed them. My next flush I will feed after. The flush and wait to dry takes too long, they need to grow, right now their in a wait to drink mode and just turning yellow and drinking slow. Sucks. Lol. If I'm wrong tell me but we need these things to drink or by what I see were waisting time!!!

Cheers 420 dubitron is the best.

04/02/18

Today we watered two more clones these were a second feeding after flush.
Ppm of run off 470, pH 6.2.
Used 1g of base water ph 5.8 ppm 270.
Fed 1g each:
QG pt1 grow 1ml/l
QG pt2 bloom 1ml/l
QG pt3 micro 1ml/l
FH royal gold 1ml/l
FH plantacillin 1ml/l
GO Calmag+ 0.5ml/l
Ph up to 5.8
Ppm 870

I LST the two seed girls. I split the stalk of one and tapped it. Hope it grows. There was a great cola potential on it!
Temps 27-19
Rh 60n 30d
Its dry in there. I may go purchase another humidifier...this new light is running the fans constantly to maintain 27-28c. I dropped my lung room temp again to see if I can get the fans to shut off just a minute.
All in all things are looking up!!
3 more to dry and we flip!

Cheers. . .

New plan

Next Sunday were flowering, whatever is not healthy will be culled, looking like 12/15 are good to go. This will allow me to pop beans and get my variety of strains. I'll be popping green crack, purple kush and supersilver haze x BB.

F it time to move on. I can't take these yellow pots anymore. Their making me sad lol.

I've got the nutz starting flower and dropping grow anyway. I've temps under control and Rh around 40%. The rest of the clones are strong now.

Sorry girls your on a timer.

Let's get some stretch already!

06/02/18
Folks, their drinking again! Whoot. Finally pots are drying, things agreenin looking good in there. I have humidity, not great but I have it near 40%. That 900w cob may be burning a bit I noticed one leaf with some weird white but I wont get to excited just yet. I noticed on one pot that was a bit yellow I noticed ph was 6.3 so the promix is still less acidic than the greenys. So it's good to learn.

Ok so here's what the what.
The conditions and the feed is.

RH 33-40d night 60%
Temps 25-27d 21-19n
The lung rooms at 12 to cool the garden.

Clones:
QG pt 1 grow 1ml/l
QG pt 3 bloom 1ml/l
QG pt 2 micro 1ml/l
FH royal gold 1ml/l
FH plantacillin 1ml/l
GO Calmag+ 0.5ml/l
Ppm 900
Ph 5.7
Ph out 6.2 ppm out 410

Seed Raz feed:
QG pt 1 grow 1.5ml/l
QG pt 3 bloom 1.5ml/l
QG pt 2 micro 1.5ml/l
FH royal gold 1ml/l
FH plantacillin 1ml/l
GO Calmag+ 1ml/l
Ppm 970
Ph 5.7
Ph out 6.2 ppm out 370

I'll update photos when apps up.

Plan, to trim bottom 1/3 of girls to prep for flip Sunday! I'm excited for this new light in flower!

Cheers all, get some fat flowers
. .

Glad to hear they are back on track low .. Keep st it and you'll do great!

07/02/18
Hey 420, I increased nutz.

Feeding different pots daily. I'll tape names to them so I can track waterings. Btw my cropking Sour Diesel dried out in the rockwool so I seeded another. It popped and is under a dome now with 73%rh and 23c. The Jonny Blaze and CK ogk/h are in gallon pots. I had a really weird thing with the rockwool cubes in promix under the humidity dome. It seemed like the rockwool was absorbing water from the air and keeping the medium wet? Is that possible? Both had roots to the side of the cup. The og was the wettest and had the most roots. It was a struggle to water I was always drying them out.

Ph and ppm out of the ones to water were 5.9-6.1ph and ppm was 380-410....so I upped the nutz.
2-4l flush of ph 5.8 ppm 260 then fed 2l to each pot of:
Ph5.9
Ppm 1120
QG pt1 grow 1.5ml/l
QG pt3 bloom 1.5ml/l
QG pt2 micro 1.5ml/l
GO Calmag+. 1ml/l
FH royal gold. 2ml/l
FH plantacillin 2ml/l
RH 60%n 35-40%day
Temps 26d 19n
Lung room 9c

There are 4 yellow clones. Two are still quite heavy. Two of them will get fed tomorrow. The two heavy pots I may put in an old tent for a few days to see if they green up as I'm keeping the Sunday flip. The other 11 look amazing and I think the two I feed tomorrow will green and perk up in a couple days.

My new light will have been in operation for a week tomorrow, and no issues. After I moved my huge seed pots under it I LST them. There is some lower reaching stems already. First impression, I like what the lights doing. I put both switches the flower veg and the flower boost on. For the first day I ran it at 50% two days later cranked to 100%.
I did no defoil of anything. Only picking off discolored leaves.

Any suggestions to trim the lower 3rd or pull some leaves before flip, please advise! I know I said I'd do this but the first time is a challenge.

Cheers!

. . .
Lowded118 Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Back
Top Bottom