Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Nope none of that. I guess I'll buy some after Christmas. I just saw Dabber talking about z7. (I think) Lots of posts on it I guess thats why lol. Learning is fun. Thanks for the quick help!!

Yeah man I just bought some myself.

Once a week in coco I add it to a feeding .

Can u let me know where you ordered that from in CANADA? I would like to get some. Update coming too!

Here is the provider I ordered from

420-magazine-mobile1252413248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile352588422.jpg

Yeah eBay buddy
Thanks Joe sucks when that's the answer lol. I googled and reached FS Z7. Website said freezimg temps may delay shipping. I guess I have to call there and see what's up. I still have to visit my grow shop and see if it's carried there. I met a rep for hydrogaurd this spring, she said she would send me some free samples...guess that never worked out lol. I wanted to try that a while back.

I still have flys sticking to the sticky paper after the 4/1 3% h2o2 watering. I'm letting things dry as much as I think I can. I may have to wait for droopy leaves before next watering. Or try the h2o2 for a few waterings in the meantime.

Day 43 autos are small but coming along. The fimed WW looks good. The clones all have three bud sites their tiny but I think with the space I have I will try keep them small. Maybe delay the 12/12 flip a few days to a week if I transplant. The big problem is waaaaay better. I think the flying ones stopped. It was a good lesson do not put plants in oversized pots! Transplanting is important lol.
I have a lot more yellow leaves. I hope it's not from the those gnats.
So gnats, nutz or moving lights high. Lol so I switched nuts to 1/2 reccomeded. Moved the lights and had a pest problem. The total ft2 is double what was reccomeded and the are at the top of the room the sticky papers have no more new flys on it. I'm going to buy more h2o2 for the next watering/transplanting.
Temp 25-27 day. 18-19 night
RH 36-42 day 40-52 night
Flower nutz
QG part 3 and 2 - 2.5ml/l
Royal gold 1ml/l
(1/2 reccomeded)
Veg nutz
QG part 1&2 5ml/l
(Full strength)

clones

my fav LJE

this little girl will be on water next week. About 10%amber.

last WW to flower I didn't lST this one.

Day 52 ok back to work!
- So the autos are getting many yellow leafs. Some look to be turning purple others look like they have brown spots on them. I've been playing with nutz also I raised the lights.
- The clones just jumped over night I swear they grew 4inches was crazy.
- I didn't flip yet to flower, I was trying to set that kind led to the right schedule then said f it and set it to 100% at 23:59 and 100% st 0:00 (as you need two settings programed for the light to work) and put it on the same timers as the rest of the room. All my led power is up except my arc 900 from advanced. So now there's a ps cob, a 750 kind, a ds XML 650 and a 150, a ex-oil and a Ds 100 3w blue and white from advanced led. In my 6x3 area I have light coverage for 60ft2 2700 actual watts.
- The pest problem seems to be under control. I'm letting the soil dry out maybe a bit too long as I'm getting dropping leaves.
- I was planning to transplant before flip but now with the space I have and the lights I may just keep the clones in the 1g air pots. I will fim them tonight spray them with kelp foilage feeder and flip to flower tomorrow or the next day! Things are about to get real.

Temps 27-25 day 18-19 night
RH 38-43 day 57-45 night
Nutz QG part 1&2 veg 5ml/l ; 5ml/l part 2&3 and fh royal bloom 2ml/l flower.

Clones

LJE and WW

The one LJE auto will go to flush next watering.

Seed Raz

Yellowing auto leafs

So happy it also finally warmed up!

Cheers,
Lowded

Day 55 the room smells like a can of delmonte pinnaple! Seriously these three plants are stinky delish. I've been pruning side buds every few days. Now there's a couple of air fresheners in my rolling tray just making me proud! Lol
Ok here we go the autos are getting flushed or fed depending on when they decided to flower. I transplanted the clones from 1g air pots to 3ga round plactic pots. I may need to reinvest in some square ones so they fit my tray better. I was worried about trellising when they got heavy...so next watering they will be flipped to flower. I bought a line up of nutz to be similar to z7 and hydrogaurd. Will see. Also, I'm still going to purchase sand and put an inch layer on top of the soil to f up the fungas gnat luxury condos I previously built.
Temps 19 night 27 day
RH 39 day 57 night
Fed
Royal gold 2ml/l, QG pt 1&2 5ml/l to veg
Royal gold 2ml/l, QG pt 3&2 5ml/l bloom
The one auto LJE is flushing. The second will flush next watering. I moved the two 8 inches closer to the lights and will put a 5g pail under them as they finish bloom to get them as close as possible before the three day darkness prior to chop chop. That's the plan! The two carboblast and plantacillin (FH) along with calmag+ (GO) will be added to all nutz at 2ml/l among with a freehand pour of royal gold to all future waterings.

Clones

Autos

Last WW

Nutz

Damn low! Those are some happy looking plants! Sand works okay, I peraonally use perlite 1 to 3 inches for winged shits... then a sprinkle of ditamascous earth.

You can even just do a layer of DE. It's safe and used to kill parasites in humans

Day 57 or something. I'll keep better track once I flower. My other calender puts 65 days on Saturday for these autos. Now the WW flowered way later than the LJE so they are further behind. But all the autos are fattening up now.

I've had such low yeilds and short plants with these last two auto crops. I'm blaming the gnats. When I harvested the OG kush last time and I pulled the plant out there were hardly any roots to hold them in. I did silly things with those planted the seed straight into a 5g pot soil was wet all the time I had them outdoors in fall was cold. I think that's where my gnat problem started then I brought them into my room and they took a tole on my new autos. I hope I have a handle on them now I feel I do with this glass 2" on top of my soil. Anyway due to previous low yeild I'm running very maybe dangerously low actually on my stash!! That sucks when it's all in your control! O well I'm glad to be here and learn new things and get some better yeilds again!! In addition, I set up my new room, was delayed in putting up reflective walls....the story could go on and on. I'm closer to awesome conditions now so I will focus on that! These next 15 are going to f rock!!
The clones are about 12" now. I want to flip them. I'll have to up the heat so the 3 day lights out doesn't stall the growth. So tomorrow or the next day lights out!! I can't wait. I wont be doing 20 plants as my title notes, I'll be flowering 15.

I bought some pucks and a twirler thingy to see if I can set up a different way to clone this 28-30 days for rooting in rockkwool is bs lol unless I have too.

I bought some kind of recycled glass to put on top of my soil to cut up those bugs. I haven't saw any flyers in two days so it's good. Growstone.

All I did today was flush the two plants with the most amber tricombs.

I also bought superthrive wow is that tonic expensive!!!!!

Thanks for checking this out. Tell me how to get bigger buds!!

Lowded ..
Temps 19-27
Rh 37-61
Nutz: quickgrow 1,2&3 future harvest royal gold, plantacillin & carboblast, general organics calmag+ and super thrive and and terpinator!
Known pests: fungus gnats
Cannafarms pure raspberry kush (Cali)
Autos LJE Humboldt seed O, WW XL dinafem.
Lights: Advanced led XML 150&650, ex-oil and Dimond series 100w 3w.
Perfect Sun COB
Kind 750

I had to transplant the two big girls from a 3g to 5g pot. The whole room will be in 3 days dark starting Friday. The one auto will come down after that and the rest as they show amber. I'm going to be so sad to cut that one thats all purple. That was a first for me it's so sexy. Monday were 12/12!!!

Hi some strange things are happening to my girls. Don't know if it's gnats or nutz. Overnight they went curled up and dry.

I raised the temp to 30 since I was planning for lights out tonight to spark flower. Now I don't know if I should keep on my plan and flower. Any guidance would be great. Next water will be just phed water either way. I'm excited to see what I did wrong! I also added a bunch of new nutz to the mix. I pulled out my ppm meters so I'll calibrate and start documenting that so it's easier to get help. I'm getting there slowly. Now if I could just get some good lighting! Ha.

KJ, dabs? Help! Or just tell me everything so going to be ok lol. That's really what I want I guess haha.

Back
Top Bottom