SIP - Pity Do Dah, SIP - Pity A

OK Guys & Dolls, I'm going to do a partial update right now. I'll do the plants in the shed now since I still have to upload & resize the tent pics.
So here is the Cherry on Top in the left corner of the shed. She's budding very nicely. Looks like a big yielder to me.
Her Sugar Leaves are already getting pretty frosty. Can't wait to see what the yield is compared to Fabric Pots. So far all my Fabric & Plastic pots have all been in the 5 - 6 oz. range. Finally finished harvesting, more or less. Still have one plant to jar up. Damned.... not going to know what to do with myself for about a month.... lol.
Here's a few pics.
177.JPG
178.JPG
179.JPG
180.JPG
181.JPG

This is the Cherry on Top in the Right Corner of the Shed. She's the SoHum Soil & Recharge plant. She doesn't seem to have as much bud as the other one; but she looks frostier to me. The other one looks more Indica with the fat leaves & this one looks more Sativa with thinner leaves, so maybe that's why ?
182.JPG
183.JPG
184.JPG
185.JPG
186.JPG
Wow buds they're wild now lol really looking good I reckon minimum 10oz each easy.

I know it's a little late, but I'm going to post the strain info on the Cherry on Top.

Cherry on Top Marijuana Strain​

hybrid.3fc8cc907277.jpg

Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica​

THC: 28% - 31%​

Cherry on Top is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Cherry Pie X Sundae Driver strains. If you're after the perfect delicious ‘cherry on top' to finish your day, this bud is totally made for you. With a super delicious flavor and well-balanced effects, Cherry on Top will have you feeling great for hours on end. Much like its name suggests, Cherry on Top has a super sweet and fruity cherry berry flavor with a deliciously creamy exhale. The aroma is just as delicious, with a rich cherry overtone accented by creamy fruits and a touch of spicy earthiness. The Cherry on Top high is one for the ages, with soothing effects that will help to settle both a racing mind and an overused body. You'll feel your mental state begin to fade into pure calm and tranquility a few minutes after your final toke, filled with an unparalleled heady happiness. A soothing body high comes next, washing over your limbs and dropping you into a pretty couch-locked state. Thanks to these effects and its super high 28-31% average THC level, Cherry on Top is often chosen to treat experienced patients suffering from chronic pain, inflammation, cramps or muscle spasms, insomnia, depression, chronic stress and hypertension. This bud has airy grape-shaped forest green nugs with thin red-orange hairs and tiny golden-amber crystal trichomes.
Effects
Body High, Cerebral, Euphoria, Happy, Relaxing, Sleepy
May Relieve
Chronic Pain, Cramps, Depression, Hypertension, Inflammation, Muscle Spasms, Stress
Flavors
Berry, Cherry, Creamy, Fruity, Herbal, Sweet
Aromas
Berry, Earthy, Fruity, Herbal, Spicy, Sweet

This website says it's a 50/50 strain. Other sites have said it's 70 / 30 ? Don't know which is correct, but it's darn good either way !
Working on the rest of my update little by little. I have 109 pics to weed through & pick 20 or so from to post so give me a little while. I will get it done sometime today.... lol.

These pots are very good at solving the watering question and therefore eliminates that aspect as a potential problem, but you still have to have the rest of the other factors dialed in to maximize the genetic potential which you consistently demonstrate the ability to do. :welldone:

These pots are very good at solving the watering question and therefore eliminates that aspect as a potential problem, but you still have to have the rest of the othet factors dialed in to maximize the genetic potential which you consistently demonstrate the ability to do. :welldone:
Speaking of other factors. I'm going to lower the AC in the shed to 68F in 2 weeks & leave the tent in the house at 77 - 79F to see if it brings out more Color & Trichomes. That will give the plants in the shed 3-4 weeks @ 68F so I should get colors if it's in the genetics. If I remember correctly, I grew this strain a year or so ago & had it on 68F & they all got red & purple. Not totally sure it was this strain though. Going to search through my pics to see.

The red and purple colors often indicate a P issue, either a deficiency or in your proposed case the inability to absorb it in cool temperatures, although I've read it's more like mid to low 50*'s that causes issues.

Also in your case there seems to be a bit of room to experiment even if it affects the harvest somewhat. Looking forward to pretty colors. :popcorn:

Gotta run to Walmart to get more of those 4' green plant stakes. I have 50 of the 3/8" ones but don't like them because they're too thick. Walmart has the 1/4" ones for about $1.00 ea. so going to get another 20 or so. Need them to finish tying up plants as you'll see when I finish my update. Pics are ready. Time for dinner though so going to eat first.
Back real soon. See Ya !

Has anyone had a plant that only put out a few pistils & tons of Sugar Leaves full of Frost ? I got my first one. It's the one I need to jar today. Not sure how this is going to be so keeping it separated from the rest.
yeah, late '90s in a flood and drain set up. Sorry I cant remember the strain, was indica-heavy. I blamed it on my 'flip' skills at the time, as I recall. Was something of a fraught period, lots of learning and mistakes, no internet to help. Was one of 5-6 plants in a group, the rest were fine (ok, not perfect but had normal buds) Was sugar everywhere though, like, everywhere, the stalks, petioles. I smoked the whole damn plant cuz it got me right lit, but tasted bad. The real buds went for $$, all I smoked was trim those days, mostly, so my tolerance was still relatively low, that's why I remember it. What a sweet freak she was, mmm-mm.

yeah, late '90s in a flood and drain set up. Sorry I cant remember the strain, was indica-heavy. I blamed it on my 'flip' skills at the time, as I recall. Was something of a fraught period, lots of learning and mistakes, no internet to help. Was one of 5-6 plants in a group, the rest were fine (ok, not perfect but had normal buds) Was sugar everywhere though, like, everywhere, the stalks, petioles. I smoked the whole damn plant cuz it got me right lit, but tasted bad. The real buds went for $$, all I smoked was trim those days, mostly, so my tolerance was still relatively low, that's why I remember it. What a sweet freak she was, mmm-mm.
Sounds like it should be OK to smoke to me.... lol. This plant has been a freak from day 1. She had super thick, puffy leaves that made her looked overwatered all through the whole grow. I know that it wasn't as I let the pot dry completely at least 3-4 times. I said, What the hell, let it grow & see what happens. She produced thick, heavy, sugary buds. Not sure what it's like yet. Trying it later today to see.

Time to complete this update. Still have the tent pics to post so let's get rollin'. Out of 109 pics I managed to get it down to about 25 - 30.... so here goes.
Here are my 2 Cherry on Top gals. Wanted to show just how much room they take up without the Aurora Indica in the tent. I think 2 plants in these buckets is perfect for a 4x8 tent. 3 is a little too crowded for me, blocking light & airflow .
191.JPG
192.JPG
193.JPG

Here is the Aurora Indica. She still seems to be stretching a little. Bushy as can be & in need of a defol. which I did yesterday. She's only about 3/4 the size of the big momma from last grow, but the same strain.
I have to admit.... I prefer pics of Indica's over Sativa's. Sativa grows too wild looking so the plants always look ugly to me.
194.JPG
195.JPG
196.JPG
197.JPG

I managed to get most of the branches tied up yesterday with my 4' green plastic stakes. Condensed the size of the plant slightly.... but not much. But at least the branches should stay up now. They were already starting to sag some, so they needed it. I tied up both of the Cherry on Tops.
Plant 1)
198.JPG
199.JPG
200.JPG
201.JPG

Plant 2)
202.JPG
203.JPG
204.JPG
205.JPG
206.JPG

As you can see, they are getting good & frosty. Looks like the skinnier leaf Sativa looking plants are frostier than the fat leaf plants. Hmmmm ?

Back
Top Bottom