Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

Whered you get the tiny hygrometers and whats the price?

what's up @ChefDGreen I got them from eBay I got two hygrometers for 8 bucks I got the cheapest ones I could get that came with batteries that were sold in the usa I wanted to get the caliber iv digital hygrometer but it cost like 22 bucks for one but it is way more accurate but I could not afford it but if I could that would be the one I would get

if you would like I could send you a link to the ones I got from eBay in a pm let me know bro

I've been following in lurk mode by in large, lol; I've got a green crack 3 and a half weeks since sprout I'm vegging currently myself

I've been following in lurk mode by in large, lol; I've got a green crack 3 and a half weeks since sprout I'm vegging currently myself

that's so cool to hear that other people are growing the same strain as me

my grow is just for me and my mom we both have are mmj cards she is the one that picked out the green crack I picked the Larry og Kush I got them as clones and veged both my plants for five weeks then went in to flower

do you have a grow journal? I would like to follow it

so I just got some meds for a mmj clinic rolled it all up and gave a few j's to my moms I pulled out four seeds it sucks that the bud I got had seeds but on the good side I got some free seeds lol the bud I got them from was some "king's Kush" and I got a seed from some jupiter og bud I got last week I am planning on saving all the bag seeds I get from now on the are like free gifts

it is always better to look at the bright side of things well at least some times :rofl:

028285.JPG

Nah, had one that didn't finish 'bout a year ago & stay fairly low key now these days now that I'm back in the fresh air shall we say

Nah, had one that didn't finish 'bout a year ago & stay fairly low key now these days now that I'm back in the fresh air shall we say

well I can respect the whole privacy thing wish you the best of luck

What's up db your a few weeks ahead of me but when it's time I plan on grabbing some mason jars and some 62% boveda humidipaks, their supposed to keep the RH in the jars at 62% no guessing or burping necessary. I'll probably grab some cheap aquarium hygrometers too just to make sure they work.

what's up @HeavyChevy59 I was looking in to the boveda humidipaks they sound cool but they are out of my price range shit everything is out of my price range lol I am saving up for the mars II 700 I am trying to get next month just in time for my next grow I hope

what's up @HeavyChevy59 I was looking in to the boveda humidipaks they sound cool but they are out of my price range shit everything is out of my price range lol I am saving up for the mars II 700 I am trying to get next month just in time for my next grow I hope

12-13 bucks on Amazon for ten
71mbBcfob5L_SL1500_.jpg

the fungus gnats are back

F'ing gnats! Show no mercy! Otherwise, things are looking great.

hello to all the today is Thursday 6/11/2015 I am week ten of this grow almost the end of week 5 of flower I think that makes this day #33 of flower

today is one of my watering days in this watering I only used one tsp. of earth juice molasses and a half of tsp. of earth juice Cal mag

I have been lagging it on giving my plants plain water so I thought I would give them a nice dose before I start next weeks nutes

one thing I have noticed is that my humidity has been real high so I put my vent fan on full blast and it dropped just a little I think when I start my next grow I will try and get a dehumidifier for the end of flowering

I got a few more things in the mail just some scissors and hemp twine for hanging my harvest

I cant believe I only have 3 weeks left until I hit 8 weeks of flower the last day of week 8 will be on the 4th of July they might not be ready to harvest by then or maybe they will I just have to wait and see when do you growers think would be a good time to start checking the trichomes and to start flushing

its funny just like when I first started this grow I am a little nervous my first harvest is coming soon and I don't want to fuck it up let me know what you think

and now for some pics

the stuff i got in the mail
0032232.JPG

0051975.JPG

my girls
0061749.JPG
0071631.JPG
0081489.JPG
0091328.JPG
0101219.JPG
0111055.JPG
012959.JPG
013875.JPG
014791.JPG
015720.JPG

Indeed man those are looking like some nice snow capped mountains :thumb: i cant wait to see how much they fill in.

and those seeds look really good!! nice stripes and everything

Back
Top Bottom