Tok Drops Amnesia F/F And Blueberry Strains Into Some Soil

Time to start a another grow. I think I will grow Amnesia and Blueberry this time around. Both of these strains have already been started and getting ready to move to veg cycle. For now they are in solo cups until I get a little more roots mass.

I will be growing both of these strains in 5-gallon fabric pots. Most likely I will transfer them to 2-gallon pots next after the solo cups. I have not quite decided what nutrient line I will be using this grow. They may end up getting different nutrients for each plant so I can use up most if not all of the nutrients supplies I have and then buy some fresh GH nutrients. I like the Duo formula they have; it's easy to use and requires less bottles, but first I need to use up old supplies.

A little about the strains and the breeders.
Amnesia F/F was developed by Seedsman. They don't have a lot of information on her, but I have grown this one before. She kick like a mule and I like it. She is an easy grow that is not to fussy. I like her enough to buy a THC test kit and test her. She tested out a solid 24% percent. That is as high as this test kit goes. To see if she was higher than 24% percent I would need to do another test. If I ran a half dose test I would just double the results. This works for testing strains over 24% percent.

Description​

Amnesia Haze de Soma x secret hybrid.

• Genetics: 70% sativa, 30% indica
  • THC: 20-23%
  • Harvest: End of September
  • Yield: 550-600g/m2
  • Height: 100-150cm

Typical amnesia aroma but more fruity, with a touch of spring flowers. Very balanced effect between sativa and indica, very strong and at the same time creative.

Characteristics​

Brand/breeder​

Seedsman

Parental lines​

Haze x Northern Lights​

Variety​

Sativa dominant​

Color​

Orange | Amber​

Flowering type​

Early & fast​

Sex​

Feminized​

THC content​

High THC (16-24%)​

CBD content​

Low CBD (0-1%)​

Yield outdoor​

High Yield (450-750gr/plant)​

Yield indoor​

High Yield (450-600gr & m2)​

Plant size​

Medium​

Photoperiod flowering time​

9 to 11 weeks​

Northern hemisphere harvest​

October​

Southern hemisphere harvest​

April​

Suitable climates​

Dry | Humid | Warm​

Odor​

High​

Mold resistance​

Low​

Bud density (1=loose & leafy, 5=ultra dense)​

3​

Aroma​

Fruity | Piney​

1725127050265.png
1725127131094.png
1725127356643.png

Blueberry is also a Seedsman strain. I have not grown this strain before so just trying something new.

Description​

A mostly indica strain, Blueberry is a classic that dates back to the late 1970s and under ideal conditions is a very large producer. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and blue hues, Blueberry as a finished product has a very fruity aroma and, as you'd expect, a taste of blueberry. It produces a prominent and nicely euphoric effect of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Blueberry also has a long shelf life, ideal for collectors who wish to preserve for future use.

Characteristics​

Parental lines​

Afghani x Purple Thai​

Variety​

Indica dominant​

Color​

Blue | Purple | Red​

Flowering type​

Photoperiod​

Sex​

Feminized​

THC content​

High THC (16-24%)​

Yield outdoor​

Average Yield (200-450gr/plant)​

Yield indoor​

Average Yield (350-450gr & m2)​

Plant size​

Large​

Photoperiod flowering time​

8 to 10 weeks​

Northern hemisphere harvest​

September | October​

Southern hemisphere harvest​

March | April​

Suitable climates​

Cool | Dry | High altitude | Hot | Warm​

Odor​

Medium​

Mold resistance​

Medium​

Bud density (1=loose & leafy, 5=ultra dense)​

4​

Good for extracts​

Medium​

Aroma​

Fruity​

More to come as I getting better organized.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I grew that Amnesia once. Honestly it was the least fussy plant I've ever grown.
I had Amnesia once :rofl:
Hey Mel :ciao:
I'm grabben some popcorn too Tok.;)
Looking forward to another good one. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Wow, Thank you for stopping by @Preston9mm @Melville Hobbes @Bill284 and @Ramblinrose1965 I don't normally get many visitor that comment. Thank you all.

I will post some seedling images today as she is about to start veg stage. I was just organizing my images when I noticed have strains with A = Amnesia and Blueberry then Alien OG and Black Jack.

I will be starting another journal later today or tomorrow for AOG and BJ. I will be running three journals and a diary for this run.

Here are some images of Amnesia and Blueberry.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

There's plenty of room for one more @TassieTurtleman

The vibrating seats are just about filled or there always the recliners.:hug:

Normally, I get a lot of comments on the stem stretching; but I actually like a long stem and most of my plants are grown that way. I am starting to get old and have issues bending and knelling. The longer stems make it easier for me to work underneath my plans.

TR

edit: I don't tell people about the dab bar, because once they go in, they don't come back out.

There's plenty of room for one more @TassieTurtleman

The vibrating seats are just about filled or there always the recliners.:hug:

Normally, I get a lot of comments on the stem stretching; but I actually like a long stem and most of my plants are grown that way. I am starting to get old and have issues bending and knelling. The longer stems make it easier for me to work underneath my plans.

TR

edit: I don't tell people about the dab bar, because once they go in, they don't come back out.
Thanks tok! I'd be happy with a recliner 💺 nothing wrong with a long stem and a tall plant buddy, I'm 6ft 3, so I know all about bending over, good idea!

Good Morning 420 Magazine

Time for an early veg update.

Amnesia and Blue Berry are moving right along. They will need up potted in the next week or so. I will probably start out with 2 gallon first. The Blue Berry has stretched to about 6 inches and most likely will be the first one up potted.

Still not feeding and, just a cal-mag solution of 300 ppm's for both.

Here some current images.
First two Amnesia, second two Blue Berry.

Tok..

It's that time again.

I have been busy getting my soil together and mixed for today's up potting. I will be using 2 gallon fabric bags at this stage, with 5 gallon fabric pots as the final size. My soil mixture is pretty basic 60% soil, 30% perlite and 10% vermiculite. I mixed that together with a 1.76 ounce package of Earth Alive soil activator for 1.4 cubic feet. I mixed it for about 30 minutes to ensure it was completely mixed.
  • Promotes Root Germination for Accelerating Crop Growth: With using of soil conditioner, plants will grow secondary roots in 3 days at the earliest, which greatly improves the ability of plants to absorb nutrients and water, and accelerates the growth of crops.
  • Enhance the Utilization Rate of Fertilizer, Increasing the Yield: Soil acidifier is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, its utilization rate is up to 40% or more. Greatly enhancing the plant's own nutrition, increasing yield and improving the quality of crops.
  • Widely Applicable Used in Crops and Plants Growth: Using soil activator can improve soil fertility, promote crop growth, and increase crop yield and quality. As well it can improve garden soil conditions and promote the growth of flowers, lawns, and other ornamental plants.

After filling the pots with my soil mixture I created a planning hole with the solo cup so I could springle a little @DYNOMYCO in the bottom of the indentation from the solo cup. For those of you that don't know what Dynomyco is.
  • Premium Mycorrhizal Inoculant is alive, fresh, and scientifically the most potent in the market so don't fall for other companies' fake statements and offer lifeless mycorrhiza dust. A single viable spore is equivalent to a single propagule. Order with confidence knowing that you're receiving exactly what you paid for - a superior product with proven results.
  • HIGHLY-CONCENTRATED FORMULA: With a concentration of 900 propagules per gram, DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants improve uptake of micro- and macro-nutrients. This translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality and higher yields!
  • HIGH PERFORMING STRAINS: DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizal Inoculants contain unique strains which develop robust beneficial symbiotic relationships with plant roots. DYNOMYCO contains a blend of strains sourced worldwide, including especially vigorous strains from the harsh conditions of the Israeli desert. Your plants benefit from enhanced capacity to cope with stress, such as suboptimal soil pH levels.
  • STATE-OF-THE-ART RESEARCH: DYNOMYCO is based on 30 years of groundbreaking Israeli research of soil inoculants. Our team includes biologists, agronomists and soil health experts who have perfected DYNOMYCO’s formulation. DYNOMYCO undergoes strict, automated quality control, to ensure your plants get a safe and effective product, every time.
  • CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: When it comes to customer satisfaction, there’s no room for compromise. DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants are tested and proven beneficial by thousands of growers around the world, with phenomenal results. Our customers have demonstrated 10-45% yield increases, when compared
So that's my soil for up potting.

Now for some images of Amnesia and Blue Berry and soil preparation.

Earth Alive soil activator

That's all folk's.

Tok..

It's that time again.

I have been busy getting my soil together and mixed for today's up potting. I will be using 2 gallon fabric bags at this stage, with 5 gallon fabric pots as the final size. My soil mixture is pretty basic 60% soil, 30% perlite and 10% vermiculite. I mixed that together with a 1.76 ounce package of Earth Alive soil activator for 1.4 cubic feet. I mixed it for about 30 minutes to ensure it was completely mixed.
  • Promotes Root Germination for Accelerating Crop Growth: With using of soil conditioner, plants will grow secondary roots in 3 days at the earliest, which greatly improves the ability of plants to absorb nutrients and water, and accelerates the growth of crops.
  • Enhance the Utilization Rate of Fertilizer, Increasing the Yield: Soil acidifier is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, its utilization rate is up to 40% or more. Greatly enhancing the plant's own nutrition, increasing yield and improving the quality of crops.
  • Widely Applicable Used in Crops and Plants Growth: Using soil activator can improve soil fertility, promote crop growth, and increase crop yield and quality. As well it can improve garden soil conditions and promote the growth of flowers, lawns, and other ornamental plants.

After filling the pots with my soil mixture I created a planning hole with the solo cup so I could springle a little @DYNOMYCO in the bottom of the indentation from the solo cup. For those of you that don't know what Dynomyco is.
  • Premium Mycorrhizal Inoculant is alive, fresh, and scientifically the most potent in the market so don't fall for other companies' fake statements and offer lifeless mycorrhiza dust. A single viable spore is equivalent to a single propagule. Order with confidence knowing that you're receiving exactly what you paid for - a superior product with proven results.
  • HIGHLY-CONCENTRATED FORMULA: With a concentration of 900 propagules per gram, DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants improve uptake of micro- and macro-nutrients. This translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality and higher yields!
  • HIGH PERFORMING STRAINS: DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizal Inoculants contain unique strains which develop robust beneficial symbiotic relationships with plant roots. DYNOMYCO contains a blend of strains sourced worldwide, including especially vigorous strains from the harsh conditions of the Israeli desert. Your plants benefit from enhanced capacity to cope with stress, such as suboptimal soil pH levels.
  • STATE-OF-THE-ART RESEARCH: DYNOMYCO is based on 30 years of groundbreaking Israeli research of soil inoculants. Our team includes biologists, agronomists and soil health experts who have perfected DYNOMYCO’s formulation. DYNOMYCO undergoes strict, automated quality control, to ensure your plants get a safe and effective product, every time.
  • CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: When it comes to customer satisfaction, there’s no room for compromise. DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants are tested and proven beneficial by thousands of growers around the world, with phenomenal results. Our customers have demonstrated 10-45% yield increases, when compared
So that's my soil for up potting.

Now for some images of Amnesia and Blue Berry and soil preparation.

Earth Alive soil activator

That's all folk's.

Tok..
I'm a big fan of DYNOMYCO also :thumb:
Everything looks great Amigo :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom