Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

How many did you turn loose?!
1,500 :rofl: theyll vacuum up easily enough! At least they'll keep things at bay while these two finish flowering...may do a second release depending how long this "natures nectar" keeps em around!

I would sure hope so! Might make it a ritual however, it definitely can't hurt. Its all pretty cheap considering the amount of product it can potentially "save". Between the three of them, which pretty much covers all pests-I spent maybe $60! Only time that would change is if I had two spotted spider mites, In which case I would order the insanely pricey Spidex ($80 for smallest container).

Day 11 of Flower

These pictures were taken last night, and for some reason my phone didnt want to adjust to the light so not the best pictures! Will try and snap a few more today.

Gave both of them an extremely good haircut, 24k could maybe use a tad more but im gonna hold off for now! This trim/popcorn butter is where its at anyways :smokin:

Ladybugs are everywhere! Seem to have huddled on one of my saucers, must be something tasty that got spilled down there at some point. Theres a few on the leaves here and there so ill just let them be for now. Also seen my first lacewing larvae - ugly little things!

Thanks for following along! :Namaste:

Also, first edibles were a success! The gf made them for a surprise while I was at work :slide:. Each piece contains about 1 tsp of super concentrated magic butter.

Meant to infuse 2 cups of butter but my magic butter machine never stopped its cycle on its own! So it got 10 or more hours and the butter reduced down to only just over a cup..so all in all, we put an oz of trim into a cup of butter lol. I put a full tbsp in my coffee before work and was TRASHED until around 1:30. Will definitely refrain from doing that at work again!

Fruity rice crispy's!

0916181038.jpg

Day 14 of flower!

Not much new here quite yet. Buds are starting to form and the girls are still stretching like crazy! So cool to see how differently the buds on the two plants form. Pineapple is gonna be some chunky stuff I think! I'm stoked to see how it all turns out :yahoo:

Also a cool little story from the other night...I've often questioned how good the herb I've produced actually is. Always afraid to give it to the wrong person, worried they might know its homegrown! Anyways, I let a friend try a little of some Colorado "dispensary" weed that I personally picked out, as well as some of my recently (2-3 months ago) harvested LA Confidential. He came back the next week and asked for some more. I asked him which he would prefer and it surprised me when he said the LA!!? Thought that was pretty neat, maybe its the organic approach!? :slide:

Heres the Kosher x Tangie just an hour or so ago!

And the Pineapple Express that is starting to stack ever so nicely! Cant wait for this one..

Back
Top Bottom