Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

What's the xmas cookies all about? Girl scout im guessing....
Xmas Buds are pure indica, they made there rounds every winter. The guy who isolated the Xmas Bud got ill and had to stop growing. He gave a friend most of his seeds with the request that the friend give them away.

All the beneficials ended up arriving on the same day which makes it easy for me!!! Ordered 1500 ladybugs, 1000 green lacewing eggs, and 5 million beneficial nematodes (steinernema feltiae). This time I wont kill all my nematodes! Will be releasing all of them tonight as well as spraying a "nectar" to hopefully keep them hanging around for a while.

Will update with some more recent pictures hopefully tonight!

Xmas Bud has no cookies in it, I don't think they're the same.
:thumb: I looked into it a little bit and the Christmas cookies is a pretty mongrel kind of breed ;) It has lots of great genetics in there... but there are lots! It’s by Exotic Genetics. Not sure when I’ll run it anyway - it’s not on this year’s list!

Have fun releasing the Cracken, Head!

:popcorn:

:thumb: I looked into it a little bit and the Christmas cookies is a pretty mongrel kind of breed ;) It has lots of great genetics in there... but there are lots! It’s by Exotic Genetics. Not sure when I’ll run it anyway - it’s not on this year’s list!

Have fun releasing the Cracken, Head!

:popcorn:
It was awesomeeeee! Got both ladies watered real good, then watered in nematodes, sprayed some "nectar/food" on the soil and leaves, and released em! Wasnt going to release the entire amount of ladybugs, but they seemed pretty eager to rome so I just sat the entire bag on top of the pineapples mulch :laugh::rofl: lights went out right towards the end so will have to grab a few pictures tomorrow! I believe there is a war going on in my flower tent right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom