Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

@Amy Gardner Anything from Mike at Exotic Genetics is gonna be fire, I'd run it sooner than later!

Not all cookies will be short and squat. I ran some from IHG - they use some genetics from Exotic in some of there gear. Likely friends I guess, I'm east coast so not in the loop.

Exotic likes to use his Starfighter male in a lot of his gear. Will be medium tall, need to lolipop early (get those thighs cleaned up). Should be a fast finisher too.

Just VEG until she's 20+" tall, you'll get a good harvest. Should get a 4' tall plant with lots of colas hopefully.

I looked that one up, it's got some sativa in there. Durban, Chemdawg and Thai to get you started. Should be a winner. Run sooner. Exotic = fire... everything I ran from them is great. Just trim the lolipop and the poppy corn because Starfighter.

Hey there LH - that's a lot of bugs man... I'm getting itchy. I'm glad I did a mini IPM tonight.

Monterey Garden Spray is my friend and after shower not itchy.

Hit me up if you needs some.

Looking good there, LOVE the soil, love the plants and your setup is perfect. Gonna get some more fire.

How many runs are in those containers??

It's gonna keep getting better and better... are you using Malted Barley yet??

His Starfighter F3 male passes on a gene for heavy trichomes to his female offspring.

Yer talkin my language and making my wallet twitch.. I need a meeting REAL bag... I'm mean bad! LOL

Hey there LH - that's a lot of bugs man... I'm getting itchy. I'm glad I did a mini IPM tonight.

Monterey Garden Spray is my friend and after shower not itchy.

Hit me up if you needs some.

Looking good there, LOVE the soil, love the plants and your setup is perfect. Gonna get some more fire.

How many runs are in those containers??

It's gonna keep getting better and better... are you using Malted Barley yet??
Hey Bob! It was indeed alot of bugs, lacewings didnt hatch like I had hoped though. Unless I just cant see them yet! All well, ladybugs are puttin in work.

Appreciate the kind words! The pineapple is in a 2nd run 20 gal...the kosher x tangie is in first run 15. I absolutely love the soil as well, and have also backed off on the amount of extras I throw in! I have used MBP a fair amount, largely in the base mix. But also as a topdress every month or so, I should be doing it more often but like I said - trying to see how easy it can be LOL.

Day 23 of Flower!

Been a few days, girls are still doing fine! Just receiving water for the most part (every two days). Did topdress a little kelp and vermicompost on the Pineapple, she's fading way fast. Hopefully that'll slow her down a little! Shes gonna have some thick buds I think :slide:. The 24k Gold started showing a little clawing a week or so ago but havent noticed it get any worse. Thinking they are about finished stretching, now they can work on filling in!

24k Gold this morning

And the Pineapple Express

Its Friiiiday!!! :theband: Hope everyone has a good weekend :passitleft:

Oh yeah LaquerHead! :slide: lookin’ cookin’ in there man!

You must be a happy happy guy and grower right now... takin on first harvest and gearing up for another that’s looking just as awesome, if not more!

What did you end up doing with the Cindy99?

I looked that one up, it's got some sativa in there. Durban, Chemdawg and Thai to get you started. Should be a winner. Run sooner. Exotic = fire... everything I ran from them is great. Just trim the lolipop and the poppy corn because Starfighter.
His Starfighter F3 male passes on a gene for heavy trichomes to his female offspring.
Yeah buddy. Starfighter, lets get on board.

Moon landing ... It's right up there,

I can see it.

We are there. :cool:

Hey thanks you 2! Maybe I’ll see about squeezing it in this summer after all. If it’s a fast finisher that would work well. I’m still finalising what I will grow outside this year but fast finishing is definitely required, (or high budrot resistance). I emailed Exotic to ask about the flowering time on it but I haven’t heard back from them yet. :popcorn:

You'll figure it out. Same here. Got a lot of trim i really need to use for canna coconut oil. Need to get on that tomorrow.(Hoping if i say it here it will make me do it) :)
LOL. Did you ever get to it? Its way worth it man, I recently purchased the MBM2 and its a game changer!

Oh yeah LaquerHead! :slide: lookin’ cookin’ in there man!

You must be a happy happy guy and grower right now... takin on first harvest and gearing up for another that’s looking just as awesome, if not more!

What did you end up doing with the Cindy99?
I'm a very happy guy about right now :cheer:! Got a good little bit in storage, got a bit of oil made up, edibles made, and fixing to harvest at least another pound of meds! Cant beat that..

The Cindy went strictly to the lotion I made (since it had bud rot). Now that I think of it, I actually forgot to post my final "recipe" on Prestons cooking with chronic! Better get on that.

I used every bit of the Cindy in the coconut oil, which totaled ~70 grams. Comes out to about 15 mg/ml as Shed suggested to me. Havent had a chance to test it out personally, but there's a couple fans of it already! :circle-of-love:

:thumb: that’s fantastic! It’s very gratifying to have other people enjoy the canna delights you made yourself hey. I’m not much of a cook but the canna oils are going well so it’s a nice way to be able to give stuff to folks.

I’m contemplating growing out the C99 that I have this summer.... bud rot can be a risk here too though so your experience has me wondering. I’m sure I’ll decide at the time. I have me a few contenders. :)

Great Sunday to you LH :passitleft:
:ganjamon:

:thumb: that’s fantastic! It’s very gratifying to have other people enjoy the canna delights you made yourself hey. I’m not much of a cook but the canna oils are going well so it’s a nice way to be able to give stuff to folks.

I’m contemplating growing out the C99 that I have this summer.... bud rot can be a risk here too though so your experience has me wondering. I’m sure I’ll decide at the time. I have me a few contenders. :)

Great Sunday to you LH :passitleft:
:ganjamon:
Very gratifying. Just hope it actually works for them! Trying to turn the tide on my Grandma's diabetic neuropathy mostly, along with the normal back pain and such.

I wouldn't let my experience persuade you either way! The weather out here is total crap..nothing like the conditions you'll be dealing with. I bet it would have been fire though!!

Whats your other contenders?

Good Sunday to you:passitleft:!

Hey thanks you 2! Maybe I’ll see about squeezing it in this summer after all. If it’s a fast finisher that would work well. I’m still finalising what I will grow outside this year but fast finishing is definitely required, (or high budrot resistance). I emailed Exotic to ask about the flowering time on it but I haven’t heard back from them yet. :popcorn:

Well pretty much anything from Exotic is 55-70 days in flower. That said you can push it towards the low end with Malted barley ground fine scratched into the soil and or part of the soil mix. I've had some exotic gear finish in >50 days in flower with MB without 60-65 days. It's dramatic.

Most of Exotic gear with the cube/starfighter is going to get you dense big fat colas. Just the kind that are prone to bud rot. So if you have a wet season at the end of the flower cycle, something to think about.

Spray the girls early on and into flower with HorseTail fern tea. That will be a HUGE help with any issues with mold. I've not had any since I started using it. Thats saying something... summer time here cant even wear a rain coat, you'll be wet on the inside in 5 minutes, that humid.

Cheers Bb! :thumb: I actually did all of those things during my outdoor grow last summer and mostly kept the budrot away. And I do have some moist cold weather in early autumn so it is a consideration. This year I’m using pots more though, and I have a tent indoors now so I could always fire that up to finish something if needed. I’m growing in Doc’s kit this year - so I have no need to make anything. But I’m still using the casuarina tea (the local horsetail here) on the veggie garden too. :)

Day 29 of Flower

The pictures that will follow are from a couple days ago, on day 27 of flower.

Still praying the Pineapple will make it to harvest, losing a few leaves daily. Luckily she's a fast flowering girl! Topdressed some MBP in hopes to speed her up even more. Guessing about 4 or 5 more weeks should do it.

The smells coming from the tent are insane! Both of these girls are probably the smelliest I've grown to date. Pineapple wreaks all the time, kosher x tangie more so once its "roughed up".

Pineapple Express

Kosher x Tangie

Back
Top Bottom