Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

Day 29.... wow!! Thats looking mighty fine there LH.

Why not drop the lamp down a little bit closer (well beside hitting your head)??

You're doing GREAT love to see that no-till going, very excited for your grow.

Gonna get crazy terpy here pretty quick. Gonna get trigger finger from your cutting shears. Must resist! :Namaste:

Day 29.... wow!! Thats looking mighty fine there LH.

Why not drop the lamp down a little bit closer (well beside hitting your head)??

You're doing GREAT love to see that no-till going, very excited for your grow.

Gonna get crazy terpy here pretty quick. Gonna get trigger finger from your cutting shears. Must resist! :Namaste:
Thanks BB! Means alot coming from you brother :high-five:. Funny you say that about the light, I was hanging out in the room earlier today and thought to do that seeing the stretch was over with. Suppose I will now!

The smells are insane from these two girls! Still cant decide which one I like better. That Kosher x Tangie is gonna be a treat I'm thinkin! :passitleft:

Can get your lights pretty close. I've had plants grow right into LED COBs and only get a little leaf tip burn when they get like within an inch or touching. Easy enough to just bend the plant or move the pot a little bit. Even turning the pot works too.

Get the light closer but keep an eye out for stress. Don't wanna stress the ladies now.

That PE looks like some purps in the near future. Get a little cooler air in there after lights out?? I've seen dark purple almost black versions of that strain in pics! Tasty lookin weed there buddy!

Can get your lights pretty close. I've had plants grow right into LED COBs and only get a little leaf tip burn when they get like within an inch or touching. Easy enough to just bend the plant or move the pot a little bit. Even turning the pot works too.

Get the light closer but keep an eye out for stress. Don't wanna stress the ladies now.

That PE looks like some purps in the near future. Get a little cooler air in there after lights out?? I've seen dark purple almost black versions of that strain in pics! Tasty lookin weed there buddy!
Holy cow, I missed this for awhile lol. Thanks Bob! I did drop the lights a hair, and night time temps drop to 66-68 typically...try to keep it more so at 68!

The leaf edges are trying to turn to some purples! Even the kosher now has some purple trying to make its way in. And mannn are they stinky :slide:

Update to follow!

Day 39 of Flower!

Nearing the finish line on the pineapple express, she might have a leaf or two left by the time she gets taken :laugh: makes for some easy trimmin'. I'd guess she has another 2 weeks or so...and that'd be on the low end but I'm hopeful with the use of MBP! She sure turned out to have quite a unique structure, definitely not an even canopy despite my efforts. Got fairly lanky and "messy" during the stretch. But lots of buds!

The Kosher x Tangie has another 4 weeks or so, and that'd be a little more so on the high end. Wasn't sure she was going to fill out completely at first but have little doubt now thanks to my @TimberGrowLights ! Her buds look phenomenal. And the smell is unreal, my phresh filter doesnt even contain it 100% which is a first for me!! She's also started fading pretty fast here recently. Little buggers are still trying to ruin my crop!

I did make an observation though regarding the pest I have. It's really only present on the tops of my leaves, where all the blades come together at the base. And there's only ever one or two per leaf. But its no coincidence the leafs I find them on are the ones that are dying off prematurely! As I said earlier they look almost identical to a mold mite but theres no mold at the base of my leaves so dont see that being the correct ID. I'd greatly appreciate any help!! Okay, now for kosher pics!

Went ahead and got ourselves a 126 can beverage cooler for low and slow drying! I think it'll work flawlessly..No way the food fridge has room for a lb of herb. Barely had room for a half :laugh:

Hope everyone's having a good and green weekend! Thanks for following along :thanks:

Wow yeah you got some cola going! Good place to store your cola too!

I filled my fridge completely took everything else out. You doing the paper bag slow n low?

You think your flower time is reduced using the Malted Barley?

Take a pic of your little friends. Usually pests multiply if they are eating plants.

I'd be sorta kinda worried they are leaving something behind in the leaf/petiole if they are killing it!!

Garden is looking fantastic brother! Great looking buds on those girls!
Thanks Van!
Wow yeah you got some cola going! Good place to store your cola too!

I filled my fridge completely took everything else out. You doing the paper bag slow n low?

You think your flower time is reduced using the Malted Barley?

Take a pic of your little friends. Usually pests multiply if they are eating plants.

I'd be sorta kinda worried they are leaving something behind in the leaf/petiole if they are killing it!!
Yep, low and slow here! Dont see myself trying another method anytime soon..

On flowering time with the MBP, its hard to say I guess. I should know a little more in about two weeks as these near the finish! Pretty sure I seen an amber trich on the pineapple already, will recheck when I get off work. If it is indeed "ambering" up already, I would most definitely be a week or two ahead!

Cant seem to find the picture in my album, grrr. I'll try and find out what page its on! They are definitely not doing the plant any good! Really hope it doesnt effect my yield, or more importantly the potency..

Heres the best picture of the critters I could get!

0826181459b.jpg
Here @bobrown14
Not the best picture, but the only one I could get. There is nowhere near those numbers now, but I still see a few occasionally.

To me, the best resemblance I could find was either a mold mite or a spinach crown mite. They look nearly identical to the spinach crown mite!

Some shots from the other day, on day 44 of flower!

Fantastically done brother. Wow.
Hey check it out we are close to same day on flowering. Too kool.
Thanks Dusty! They are starting to get some real weight to em', keep wanting to flop everywhere. Yeah I noticed we were pretty close to same, wish mine had that frost though!

Woohoo LaquerHead! Things are looking super swell in here :slide:

Those mites... many folks are having success with a diluted alcohol spray. Kills the mites, doesn’t harm the plant. 1:10 dilution of 98% isopropyl alcohol is the mix, I think. But any alcohol will work. Hell, conradino did it with Grappa!

It will kill them :thumb:

Man - the grow looks so great!
:passitleft:

Thanks a bunch for the kind words Amy!

Yeah, I'm gonna do a different schedule this time around for veg.. Last one I'd have to stay up until 1 a.m. if I wanted to spray my Iso/neem mix! So it didnt get done religiously as it should have.

Think I'm just going to accept the fact that they're gonna be here no matter what I do..i'll just make sure to keep them at bay and hopefully destroy them someday. Then do a release of predators for flower room as I did this time around!

Thanks for coming by! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom