Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

So had a change in heart this evening an went ahead and dropped a couple beans! Dcided I would do 1 feminized and 1 reg. The feminized will be a strawberry glue by th seeds. The reg will be a Starfighter (gold rush x lotus) by MOBT! If the one turns out to be male, at least I'll have a fem to take to flower. But obviously hoping for another female.. Uber excited for the Starfighter, so im hoping it works out! Never tried a reg before so will need some help determining the sex in 30-40 days!! Would definitely save some time and soil..:thumb::passitleft:

0907182127.jpg

Nice selection!
Thanks! Kinda hard to find full descriptions on MOBT seeds unfortunately. The one is actually a Columbian Gold x Lotus F1. Not sure where the starfighter comes in!

Never seen much of the strawberry glue either, but has some outstanding lineage! Time will tell :passitleft:

Got a few more pics to dump! Can spot maybe a hair or two, so they're definitely on their way! Not sure why they were so opposed to praying prior to flower, surely they weren't root bound? Something to keep in mind ig..they are looking great right now.

Will water in nematodes tomorrow evening. Ordered ladybugs last night so they should be here in a few days...pests dont stand a chance! Just hope I can maintain the height in these two beautys!

Need to give them a serious haircut again too! Man, I feel awful taking so much from a plant...been plucking leaves and stems for the last 2 weeks!! Guess I'll just have to suck it up and go hard in another week or two, don't really care to have a bunch of popcorn.

The Brookies I started at the bottom and cleaned maybe a third leaving 2/3 of the colas. Anything that didn't make it to the canopy was trimmed off. No popcorn at all really.

I'm aiming for 18"
Lights 18" over the canopy so another 18" down I get around 400-450 umols ppfd. Which isn't bad, 1000 umols is about all a plant can use without co2.

Back
Top Bottom