Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

Got some pictures of veggie garden! While the tomatoes are monsters, a couple of them havent produced quite like we'd hoped! Definitely gonna try a different variety next time around (probably jet star and better boys). We have celebrity and early girl now which I think could be better! Once again, live and learn. Herb bin has also had a variety of things transplanted into and then pulled out days/weeks later. So its not all that pretty like I had hoped it would be. Next year I will have LOADS of herbs (for the wormies and compost). Things are still pretty deece though I think!

Sorry if picture quality isnt the greatest, sun is bright lol. And I gotta clean up to go take care of the ladies so I'm on a time schedule! Hope y'all enjoy

Also have the final tally on the LA Confidential! Came in right at 238.11 grams, or 8.5 ounces. Been smoking it almost every morning and its pretty kickass, sometimes wonder if I shouldnt wait 20 minutes before going to work LOL.
Taste is by far better than anything I've created in the past (not good at giving flavor profiles however). Not sure I should contribute that to the low and slow, or possibly my skills have improved a little. This LOS produces some fine material either way! Aside from that, theres probably about 2.5-3 ounces of trim, lots of decent popcorn nugs in it as well.
Here, have a try :passitleft:

Congrats on the LA harvest brother! Well done.

I pulled all my tomato plants this week. All the critters decimated all the maters before they ripened so if I don't get any maters, the rat bastard chipmunks and squirrels don't. Left the carrots and beans for now.

Really great looking garden all round LH :D Heaps going on & healthy too.
Nice work on the LA final tally! :welldone::cheer::ganjamon:

Home grown melons too... YUM!
Thanks Amy! There is a bit going on, kinda difficult getting in the swing of things. Schedules are hard to keep!
Congrats on the LA harvest brother! Well done.

I pulled all my tomato plants this week. All the critters decimated all the maters before they ripened so if I don't get any maters, the rat bastard chipmunks and squirrels don't. Left the carrots and beans for now.
Thank you, thank you! That's a bummer on the tomatoes, bugs are starting to get to ours..plenty still salvageable fortunately!

Meant to post these last night! These pictures are from the night before last (8-19-18). They both received a citrus tonic/kelp & fulvic foliar at lights out. By the way they looked this morning - it seems I didnt overdo it!

Also thought it would be a good idea to topdress the 24k Gold! In a week or two will be about the time the LA started showing signs of needing a boost. And I have a feeling this one is a little heavier feeder. On her 15 gallon pot I topdressed 4 or so tbsp MBP, ~1/4 cup neem, ~1/4 cup kelp, ~1/2 cup homeade vermicompost, and all her leaves from previous defols. Did this by sliding mulch to one side, than topdress and repeat for other side. Hopefully that will help keep fungus gnats at bay!

This is 24k Gold on day 35 of veg. Shes going to be a monster!

And this is the Pineapple on day 25! Moving along quite nicely now.

Hope y'all have a wonderful day! :passitleft:

looking good man! That 24K is going to be huge!! When are you thinking of flipping her/them?
Thanks! I'm thinking shes going to be a biggin..need to get in there and do some defol before to long. Just be easier than I was on the LA, took way to many shoots off of her!

I will probably flip the both of them in about 3 or 4 weeks...might try and take the pineapple out in order to flip the 24k gold a little sooner but that sounds like to much work so ig we'll see. Once I get my new light hung, there should be plenty of space to let her do her thing.

I'm going to start doing some training on the Pineapple, she has some pretty decent side branching going on that needs spread out.

Have also considered starting another seed. Which will likely be Strawberry Glue when the time comes. Dont want to get to much going on that I cant keep up.

Butttt.....I've found much more motivation to get things done after recently cutting back on the booze! Very hard thing to overcome! Used it as a crutch for some even worse things a couple years back and it turned itnto a habit (shoulda known). Hoping to keep it this way, as I'm way more productive!!!!

Needless to say, I should be starting another one soon :theband:

Back
Top Bottom