Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

Variety is nice - you’ll get there! I have 2 to choose from + the CBD one, which is an ok daytime vape if there’s gonna be visitors. But I grew 6 different plants to get that! (Some didn’t make it, and some I cant vape/smoke). A few grows down teh treacle and you’ll start to see your stash cupboard fill out a bit :thumb:

:passitleft: some of the Professor Chaos I’m toking on this afternoon, first toke of the day, should be lovely... Have a great day Head :Namaste:

Variety is nice - you’ll get there! I have 2 to choose from + the CBD one, which is an ok daytime vape if there’s gonna be visitors. But I grew 6 different plants to get that! (Some didn’t make it, and some I cant vape/smoke). A few grows down teh treacle and you’ll start to see your stash cupboard fill out a bit :thumb:

:passitleft: some of the Professor Chaos I’m toking on this afternoon, first toke of the day, should be lovely... Have a great day Head :Namaste:
:passitleft:dont mind if I do. The first toke is always the best!

Gonna be a busy one here! You do the same Amy..I'll try and get by your place before to long and see how the kit is treating ya!

24k Gold (Kosher x Tangie) - Day 32 Veg

This girl is by far the most vigorous plant I have ever grown in LOS. Only grown 10 or so but still counts for something! Shes also putting off a very strong scent already, thought she was flowering the other day when I opened the tent haha. Pretty positive shes going to impress if I can keep her in good health.

Have only been watering with the same basics from last round. Aloe, fulvic, silica, LABS. Have also decided to use the Rootwise microbes a little more frequently, every 2-3 weeks i'd say. She received her first neem foliar 2 nights ago before lights off. Should have been done a little sooner maybe but didnt want to injure the pineapple at too young an age.

I also tied and spread her out a few days ago. This morning she recieved her first Sprout Tonic foliar, not that she needs any more of a boost! On to the pics, first 3 are night of neem foliar. Last one is morning after neem.

Pineapple Express - Day 22 Veg

She's been picking up steam recently, and finally grew to a size I felt comfortable with spraying neem! At about 7 nodes now so will probably top her in a day or two, or three. It also received its first Sprout Tonic foliar this morning, hope that does the trick!

Will likely mix up a kelp/fulvic tea to foliar and water in, in a few days. Not much else to report in her at this point. First 3 pictures are from night of foliar, last one is morning after.

And for the "bad" news - Cindy is a hermie! Growing buds but ever so slowly, frost is looking decent though. Will finish her out and maybe save a few popcorn nugs to puff on. The rest will be used in the Magic Butter machine I havent yet purchased. She's not completely seeded but I definitely spotted a decent amount already. Was in a hurry so didnt pluck any of them off, might do that this evening!

And thats all for now, been crazy busy with work recently so I apologize for lack of updates..as well as not making it by any gardens recently. Hope everyone is killin' it, which im sure you are!

Thanks for following along and advising me throughout this! :passitleft:

looking good in the tent LH... Sorry to hear about Cindy.. Now I feel bad suggesting her.... She was a very stable strain originally... Yours was a fem though right? brothers grimm was all about the regular seeds before they shut down... Now all mr soul seems to be doing is feminized stuff and ive seen a few people complain of hermies elsewhere too.... So far ive lucked out with the gear ive run from them. But i also got all regular seeds..... Just bothers me when i suggest something and it doesn't hold up to the standards they claim to have!.... Anyways, glad to see your doing good man hope the veggie garden is rocking too!

looking good in the tent LH... Sorry to hear about Cindy.. Now I feel bad suggesting her.... She was a very stable strain originally... Yours was a fem though right? brothers grimm was all about the regular seeds before they shut down... Now all mr soul seems to be doing is feminized stuff and ive seen a few people complain of hermies elsewhere too.... So far ive lucked out with the gear ive run from them. But i also got all regular seeds..... Just bothers me when i suggest something and it doesn't hold up to the standards they claim to have!.... Anyways, glad to see your doing good man hope the veggie garden is rocking too!
Hey thanks for swinging by! It could be due to ditch weed in the area? Ive never seen any close by but I'm sure its out there...either that or its genetics. It was a fem seed. No biggy though! It'll make some killer oil as Pennywise said. Dont have any recent picks of veggie garden but i'll take some this evening.

The tomatoes are absolutely enormous, the plants anyway. Wondering if there's a point where I should cut them back a little. If they were able to stand straight up they would be 9ft tall or so. For now they're drooped over the 6 ft cage. Comfrey is coming along really nice!! Just about sick of eating cucumbers though lol. Old lady made some cucumber salad to change it up though, stuff was tasty!

definitely could be anything! The wonders of growing outdoors eh?

man I hear you on the tomatoes and cucumbers.... I'm gonna drop two quick pics down below, hope ya don't mind... Our tomatoes were pushing 8ft when a rainstorm broke them down... So i got creative, doesn't look the greatest but its working lol... I like to go in and thin out the insides/middle... I consider it like cannabis and needs air flow etc to keep tomatoes from going mouldy and such after a heavy rain.

IMG_2150.jpg
first tomatoes and our collection of cucumbers lol

WP_20180725_20_29_35_Pro.jpg
garden is 4'x8', that's two tomato plants taking up the 4x4 space..... Gonna have pasta sauce for months
:rolleyes:

a ton of work... I don't understand how these people keep their gardens so neat and tidy, my mom being one of them.... Mine look like effin jungles, crap growing everywhere lol so much to learn...

and yet I still want more space to grow more things... It honestly makes me as happy as growing cannabis lol especially once you're munching on fresh beans or a crisp fresh salad. And the tomatoes... Well my old lady put it best, "i forgot what a real tomato tastes like" and then she fed store bought ones to her pig. lol

tried this new variety this year, they're called cucamelons, aren't these the coolest looking things! Taste like a shot cucumber lol

IMG_5350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom