Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

Weighed in at 1,107 grams wet, not including larf/trim! Not sure the calculation but I'm okay with waiting until dry weights!

Shes in brown paper bags now, at about 80 grams per bag, in the fridge! Doing the low and slow method once again. The spare fridge is enjoying it :ganjamon: .
Should be about 230 grams dry......give or take 30 grams. Congrats brother. Just for future reference.....when u grow in organic soil, the trichomes don't always turn like with chemical nutes.

Should be about 230 grams dry......give or take 30 grams. Congrats brother. Just for future reference.....when u grow in organic soil, the trichomes don't always turn like with chemical nutes.
Awesome piece of advice! Very good to know! Thanks Van

Cindy - Day 3 with hairs

Little update on the Cinderella XX. Seems to be flowering now! Which is a great relief. Ive taken the time to tie her down once more, hopefully it'll be enough to keep some of the buds from flopping! Its going to be a jungle there near the middle, may even need to thin it out if things go in a positive direction.

The stems are getting a wee bit stronger it seems, hopefully enough to hold a few beautiful nugs! Only time will tell, bugs are still going hard on it...

Gave it a topdressing of a 1/4 cup each of neem and kelp and watered in yesterday as some of the leaves on bottom were starting to shrivel and die! I think she was just hungry, she is kinda big after all.

How do I make that work? I guess I'm not as creative as I thought? Lol. Just wire tie another cage on top?

The lady actually suggested I use the remaining PVC from my "ante room" and make a tee pee over the plant - after painting camo of course! Then just tie buds up to that once time comes, or even now I suppose given they're tall enough.

Round trellis

I feel like anything 6 feet+ isnt going to be very stable, or that I wont be able to get around the circumference of her!

Will give one of them a shot this evening if time permits and see how it goes. Most things are only made for 3-4ft plants it seems, kind of a pain

Overlap the two cages by about 1 foot and twist wires at the top of the first one and bottom of the new one if that makes sense. I harvest tomatoes on a ladder and they stay up.

Overlap the two cages by about 1 foot and twist wires at the top of the first one and bottom of the new one if that makes sense. I harvest tomatoes on a ladder and they stay up.
I'll give that a shot! I suppose it isnt very windy back there anyways.

Did an emergency transplant this morning on the Kosher x Tangie...was wondering why she kept being a little droopy even after a good drink - I guess she was just root bound in her solo cup after a couple weeks. Wasnt going to push it any longer. So excuse her droopiness! She'll bounce back

She will bounce back in a day or two.....they always do brother!
Lol I was editing my post to say that when you posted.

First grow in a few years taught me alot already. Last one I felt I was in a panic often, usually for unnecessary reasons. We're cruising now though :surf:. They are insanely resilient little buggers

Yeah I think u had to be talked off the ledge of chopping your plants once or twice lol. All good brother.....if u aren't learning on each grow you aren't doing it right!

I'll give that a shot! I suppose it isnt very windy back there anyways.
If need be drive a couple pieces of rebar or something similar down along the outside of the cage and tie onto it. I'm lucky I have access to all the bamboo I need.

So we got another little update on the Cinderlla! Hate to say it...but I'm fairly happy with her progress! I dont think she will have a terrible problem with holding herself up. I am still going to add another three foot (or so) of length to the wooden dowel rods to help support her. They will be the hard, green, plastic, bamboo imitation things LOL. I think she'll produce decent enough anyways! Honestly anything is better than nothing.

As a matter of fact I've been running extremely low on meds recently. Even ran out of dabs and down to just grams of Dark Devil. Pretty dissapointing. After starting this little adventure I havent felt real up to traveling to Colorado and crossing state lines haha.

Wont be long I hope. Should have more than I know what to do with in the next year or so!...anywho heres some pics of the Cindy, not the best pictures but they'll do!

Back
Top Bottom