Laquer Head's Indoor Organic Obsession: 2018

Closest thing I've grown to a sativa. The Trainwreck seeds I have produce sativa dominant plants.

Yes, and a fun plant to grow. Like White Widow for me. Bulletproof! My seeds are 60% sativa - 30% Indica - 10% ruderellis

Get you a hempy cup ready just in case. If your method of germination doesn't work you can toss it in the cup.

It should be alright! Now that I've upped the temperature I've been back at 100%. But most definitely have the supplies for a hempy on deck! Considered running my auto in one with that MEGACROP nutrient you mentioned (recieved today). Interested to see how well it works! With a little organic approach added of course...maybe next time :rofl:

Went ahead and decided to cut down the LA, after HOURS of looking through my POS loupe - I discovered two nanners! All trichomes were cloudy, seen an amber or two. Foxtailing pretty hard, I feel it was time! Shes a bit smaller than I hoped, not sure ill hit the half lb.

Will report with wet weights later on. For now I can throw up a pic of the little PE, on day 3 now - pic was taken on day 2. They're so cute at this stage :love:

It seems every time I see a beautiful, beasty plant like that I see a top shelf grow light. Or at least it looks top shelf to me. Like Penny said, no matter what the weight it's a gorgeous plant.

Weighed in at 1,107 grams wet, not including larf/trim! Not sure the calculation but I'm okay with waiting until dry weights!

Shes in brown paper bags now, at about 80 grams per bag, in the fridge! Doing the low and slow method once again. The spare fridge is enjoying it :ganjamon: .

Back
Top Bottom