7 Purple Ghost Candy From Seedsman

newleaf14

I think im in the right place. Please correct me if I’m wrong so I can post in the correct place. Thanks.
This is week 2 of flower and I would like to keep the community updated on the ladies progress. Was 5 weeks from seed to flip, and now end of week 2 flower. Getting icy already. Can I post updates in this section. Thanks for any info.

image.jpg

I think im in the right place. Please correct me if I’m wrong so I can post in the correct place. Thanks.
This is week 2 of flower and I would like to keep the community updated on the ladies progress. Was 5 weeks from seed to flip, and now end of week 2 flower. Getting icy already. Can I post updates in this section. Thanks for any info.

image.jpg
Great garden my friend.
Your in the correct spot.
Journals in progress. :thumb:
Keep posting updates daily.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Is this how I continue to post to my journal? I’m trying to figure out the format on the site. Thanks. I’ve been checking the plants for stray male flowers and I actually found one. Looked over the plant really well and didn’t see anything else. The purple ghost candy has recovered from a lil nute burn. Looking good.

IMG_2018.jpeg

Is this how I continue to post to my journal? I’m trying to figure out the format on the site. Thanks. I’ve been checking the plants for stray male flowers and I actually found one. Looked over the plant really well and didn’t see anything else. The purple ghost candy has recovered from a lil nute burn. Looking good.

IMG_2018.jpeg
Yeah man, just keep putting up your daily updates and if you need any help with anything let us know
Sorry to see the male 😔

I’ve got the ladies back on track. I’ve got a technique to chase PPM and I’ve got em back down to reasonable levels. Had to adapt and overcome by removing the scrog and a lil late training but that’s what growing is about,adapting and overcoming. The frost on these girls at week 3 is making me happy. Thanks for the tips and I’ll post again soon thanks all. Happy smokin.

IMG_2035.jpeg

IMG_2033.jpeg

IMG_2034.jpeg

IMG_2037.jpeg

Garden looks great. :bravo:
Nice work Amigo :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Working on getting my humidity down a lil at a time in the flower room. You can chase VPD like I’m doing or dry it up to 45% and the VPD is in dry range,, but your cutting down the risk of PM. So it’s a choice I guess can’t have it both ways. lol. Trying to keep things in range can be tricky. Trying to keep thing in range without using an extra 1500 watts is my goal. When all the gardening is caught up I try to tweak things. It’s just fun to me all of it, and honestly it’s therapeutic.

IMG_2038.png

Purple ghost candy. Ladies are coming along nicely. Nute issues smoothed out and alls looking in order. About to start week 4 flower. She is a 10 week strain and she is already icy.

IMG_2055.jpeg

IMG_2054.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

Purple ghost candy. Ladies are coming along nicely. Nute issues smoothed out and alls looking in order. About to start week 4 flower. She is a 10 week strain and she is already icy.

IMG_2055.jpeg

IMG_2054.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg
Beautiful canopy :welldone:
Girls look great , they suit the name.
:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom