Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

All seriousness PW, thanks for sharing. Now my wallet might not thank you later....but thats not your fault LOL

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I had to grab 3 strains from them over the past couple of months

Haha.

Sweet. Thanks PW!! I shall take a peek, although I am dead set on starting my next grow (in this tent, or larger area) with clones. .

Ah Ha, you fuckers are doing that with your phones. Pissed around for an hour on my laptop trying to figure out how to get those hand emoji's. lol.

Lmao @

Evening shots:

May lower some of the longer limbs, and snip off the 4 older fan leaves on the new main apicals tonight. They've exploded!.

420-magazine-mobile1067224342.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1892424228.jpg

New white healthy root growth mixed in. Whoot!
420-magazine-mobile1059351152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom