Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Quick update:

I'm an animal! FYI

Trained her a bit...very, very light large fan leaf removal and positioned the tops in their "final" spots. A few limbs have some catching up to do.

Looking at these photos has made me wonder if I should remove the clips on the shorter limbs for a day or so. See if they boost in length?

420-magazine-mobile703299199.jpg
420-magazine-mobile710023274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile472706605.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1150919320.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1863988294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1084738441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1332026179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1680416503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile579028454.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Or maybe just make longer clips and raise them a bit higher like steps. I remember Mr. Am4zin suggesting it.

P.S. I hope I'm not posting too many photos. Lol

I can just stare at your girl on a daily basis Vex, that is some amazing fuxing fluxing. Now just imagine going on a date with a girl and telling her you flux, not your muscles but your cannabis, pretty sure their panty's will be on the floor quicker than an awkward boner :rofl:

pretty sure their panty's will be on the floor quicker than an awkward boner :rofl:

They wouldn't know whether to shit, squat or wind their watch.

I can just stare at your girl on a daily basis Vex, that is some amazing fuxing fluxing. Now just imagine going on a date with a girl and telling her you flux, not your muscles but your cannabis, pretty sure their panty's will be on the floor quicker than an awkward boner :rofl:
Thank you, thank you!!

I can stare at these photos all day too, and I do! Lol

She's taking the beating like a boss.

Thank you, thank you!!

I can stare at these photos all day too, and I do! Lol

She's taking the beating like a boss.
Oh I am sure she likes it dirty with the bondage. I bondage my GG#4 just as much, pretty sure if they could speak the mumbles of agony and sexual pleasure moans would be heard

At this rate, I fear I may run out of space by Monday. Lol

ScrogDawg, too. Ha! .

My girl will get awefully close to the tent walls soon....dun..dun.. Duuuuuun...

Back
Top Bottom