Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

ScrogDawg, too. Ha! .

My girl will get awefully close to the tent walls soon....dun..dun.. Duuuuuun...
Just got vivid flashbacks of Linkin Park lyrics :rofl: One Step Closer yo! LoL ScrogDawg we feel your pain bru, the constant struggle of space

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Same.. linkin park is my favorite band from when i was younger. Have had hybrid theory on repeat in the car since it happened.. may have cried a few times. Real men cry.
420-magazine-mobile1443877023.jpg

Same.. linkin park is my favorite band from when i was younger. Have had hybrid theory on repeat in the car since it happened.. may have cried a few times. Real men cry.
420-magazine-mobile1443877023.jpg
The same with me bro, they got me into hevier music, more extreme but I always remember my roots and what they did for me and for alot of other people out there. Things like this doesn't feel real you know, but it is, everybody is talking about it now...dude I was just as sad when we lost Static-X vocalist, also music that meant alot to me...

Yea they got me into heavier music too just like static-x.. good times man. Ill never forget either.. yea my 50 year old coworker mentioned it the other day and it took me by surprise. Just cause her son is a huge fan but she knows whats up.. sucks when times change and you realize the dudes you looked up to are going through the same shit as everyone else. Life is a crazy ride guys.

Hey crew!!

Morning shots:

Added some more Z7.

420-magazine-mobile610993221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2135061696.jpg

The topped bent limb is looking good, giving her 28 colas. She should be ready to go vert soon!

420-magazine-mobile1489113626.jpg

She'll be 80 days in veg on Saturday. May just let her grow vertical on that day, as I fear she'll get too close to the tent walls as she blooms. Her growth has been phenomenal.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a plan Vex, once she goes out vertical she'll start getting bushy. So yea i think the timing is right on.

Thanks, bro. I'm a tool, my count was right. I confused myself. Lmao!!

Sweet, it's official, she's growing vertically @ 80 days. I hope she reaches an ideal height in a month before 12/12.

The way she rebounds from training im guessing she'll grow fast.

The way she rebounds from training im guessing she'll grow fast.

I agree, this hybrid system has surpassed my expectations so far.

Looking amazing keep it up lets see some buds now
Welcome, GetUrGrowOn!!

Thank you! I know, can't wait.

I hope to flip her to 12/12 within a month. She needs 16"-18" of vertical growth first. . .

Dam vex lookn great bro I decided to start my flux this round of girls instead of the nex batch so its up 2 my black domina or my early vixen but for only 17 days old my black domina is like 2 r 3 times as big as my early vixen so I think I will go with her cuz I have a feeling she will grow faster then the other girl during the training and since fluxing is guna take me almost a half a year lol I wana get all the growth I can ya no what I mean anyway here r the 2 I'm debating going in 4 the flux

20170727_114106.jpg

See how the one on the right is way bigger Thts my black domina an the one on the left is my early vixen

Nice!

Welcome to the Flux Performance Club. FPC....FPC..F..!!! . .

Lmao @ "half a year..." so true! .

Black Domina is a powerhouse of a cross. Nice strong Indica.

States she's a "fast flowering" strain, finishing in 50 days, and can yield up to 450G, well suited for SoG. She should be perfect for Fluxing, a bit longer veg, but a quicker bloom.

Early Vixen sounds great as well.

I look foward to it!

Back
Top Bottom