Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Looks great vex.. is it time to go vertical yet?!
I think he said sumthn about 2morow going vert but yea vex man tht girl is lookn amazing i love the halo look shes got goin on to bad this is a fluxed girl otherwise i cud so totally c this girl becoming a mini deathstar lol that wud be bitchn man did u see sum1 on here actually did that but went huge with it i wana say it was mono or sum1 but i cant fully remember what the persons handle was on here but yea man tht shit was way cool and i can see urs turning out that way if u werent doing a flux i wud have suggested u try it out cuz u definitely got some skill in growing man anyway jus wanted to stop in quick n check out the lovely girl n to get alil insperation to get my fluxing on lol

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Looks great vex.. is it time to go vertical yet?!
Thanks, Toasty!

Tomorrow she'll get her last horizontal training to make sure all limbs are in a good spot, then vert she grows!!
I think he said sumthn about 2morow going vert but yea vex man tht girl is lookn amazing i love the halo look shes got goin on to bad this is a fluxed girl otherwise i cud so totally c this girl becoming a mini deathstar lol that wud be bitchn man did u see sum1 on here actually did that but went huge with it i wana say it was mono or sum1 but i cant fully remember what the persons handle was on here but yea man tht shit was way cool and i can see urs turning out that way if u werent doing a flux i wud have suggested u try it out cuz u definitely got some skill in growing man anyway jus wanted to stop in quick n check out the lovely girl n to get alil insperation to get my fluxing on lol
Yessirr!

And the guy who grew the magestic "DeathStar" was none other than, Light Addict, the man who created and shared his Fluxing techniques, among other yield maximizing tips. He's been a tremendous asset to this community. I know he'll return someday!

I wanted to continue his legacy, proving his work has inspired many, helping new and seansoned growers alike.

Vex, she is looking like a football with the laces running up the middle. Will the staples stay in when she goes vert? Do you have a link you would care to post to Light Addicts grow?

I can totally see a footbal. Haha

Hmmm, good question. My thoughts are to leave the clips in place until she gains some vertical weight and see if they can be removed. I would hate for the clips to pinch her as the stems get thicker over time...

LA's Fluxing Central:
Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

There are a bunch of other Flux journals in the "Completed" section as well.

Light on!

420-magazine-mobile1650628698.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1818436411.jpg
420-magazine-mobile778031466.jpg
420-magazine-mobile761074820.jpg

Welcome, NoobyMacDooby!

Much appreciated. You're just in time to watch her grow vertically with us.

Just a lil.. haha

I'm really loving the hands on time with her. Always a great Flux.

The eye of Jah!!!! Looks like a candle holder and i cant wait for the candles to develop...

It's the Eye of Sauron. Lol
Welcome, BigBearNTexas!

Haha. My wife loves Lord Of The Rings!!
Awesome so far Vex, I can't wait to see the monster she'll turn out to be.
Thank you, AP! Same here.
Love that picture.. its super artsy. I mean your plant is already a work of art then you go and make that happen! Awesome dude!
Hehe, Artsy Fartsy. Thanks!!
Vex, your next flux should be one of those hedge maze's.
That would be pretty cool!
The eye of Jah!!!! Looks like a candle holder and i cant wait for the candles to develop...
. She's getting there!

Morning shots before her nap.

420-magazine-mobile1321963901.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1812699263.jpg

Later she'll get her last adjustments and some unwanted growth removed. All vertical going forward. .

Back
Top Bottom