Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Magic Butter bitchez!!!

420-magazine-mobile1973314495.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Seriously!! She keeps, growing and growing, and....

I'm really happy how the "fix" turned out on the bent limb. Two nice sized limbs now. Should be ready by Saturday.

Hell, you will have 16-18 in 2 weeks the way that girl grows. She is looking sweet.

I sure hope so!! Lol

I'll be spreading the tops 3 times a day after Saturday.

Sweet vex she is lookn great I can't wait to get mine started lol I just topped my black domina to get things going I think I'm guna flux both of my girls one domina and one early vixen but yea in ur pics which stem of urs cracked/broke

I havent used mine yet but i will be soon.

I can't wait to try the results. I set the temp to 160F for 8 hours.

You have all of that trim to toss in the machine!

Sweet vex she is lookn great I can't wait to get mine started lol I just topped my black domina to get things going I think I'm guna flux both of my girls one domina and one early vixen but yea in ur pics which stem of urs cracked/broke

Whoot!!! And you're off!!!! 2 fluxed girls, it'll be interesting to watch them grow side by side. You got this!

On the left side, very last set of limbs before the 2 mains.

420-magazine-mobile700011433.jpg

Got it, thanks! .

Cannibutter is in my fridge. I can't wait to cook with it tomorrow evening.

Meant to take a photo, but will snap some in the AM.

I bought mine, but would like to enter my girl in one of the contests. Some nice prizes.

Lucky you with the mb machine, not jealous at all. We can't use them in the UK, I won 2 but mb won't deliver to the UK. I even offered to pay the postage. The 240v we run over here kills the motors, apparently.

Hey Vex! I'm late to the party but here now. Daaaammn that flux is looking awesome, nice work! :high-five:
Welcome, WeenMeOff!

You are just in time to watch her grow vertically. .

Thank you!
Looking excellent man! Love the shape its taking!
Thanks, brother!! She's getting there.
Lucky you with the mb machine, not jealous at all. We can't use them in the UK, I won 2 but mb won't deliver to the UK. I even offered to pay the postage. The 240v we run over here kills the motors, apparently.
That suuuuuucks!!

Morning update.

Decided timo train her a bit, ans removed a few older fan leaves. I think she's definitely ready to go vert tomorrow.

420-magazine-mobile1135896808.jpg
420-magazine-mobile758152250.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1738531656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile438919073.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1864129669.jpg

After looking at photos, I adjusted a few limbs on the right. Looks better now. This should be their final locations.

420-magazine-mobile1211004738.jpg

Back
Top Bottom