Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Thanks, Meds!! She's soaking it all in.

Monday's reservoir change, 5 gallons:

Sensi Grow A&B - 5ml/Gal
CalMag Xtra - 5ml/Gal
Rhino Skin - 5ml/Gal
B52 - 5ml/Gal
Voodoo Juice - 5ml/Gal
Microbial Munch - 5ml/Gal
Mammoth P - 2ml/Gal
Z7 Part 1&2 - .5mil/Gal

PPM: 650
PH: 5.8

Thanks, BlazinJ!

This method definitely requires patience, as it does take longer than other training methods. It has been fun and relaxing for me.

I'll pm you the video links and photos of the system I've posted. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. .

Morning Shots:

420-magazine-mobile1142733509.jpg

The center has filled in nicely.
420-magazine-mobile931518848.jpg

Amazing job Vex!! I hope to get around to trying a flux in the future. I will be doing main-lining next grow.

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Almost there
Can't wait to watch her grow tall. The growth has been amazing. She's like "What abuse?". .

Amazing job Vex!! I hope to get around to trying a flux in the future. I will be doing main-lining next grow.

Thanks, VS! It's been a blast, but will be switching to manifolding on my next grow, hopefully in an 5x5x8 space. .

Fluxing has tought me a lot, glad I gave it a shot!

Hey its always good to try new things and learn as much as one can right!! I can't say that Fluxing would be something I would want to do on every grow. But I like the hands on aspect of growing and a once in a while type of thing is the appealing part to me. Plus it pushes the limits on the plant which is appealing as well.

I agree 100%.

I'm going to blend Fluxing and Manifolding going forward, in hopes to speed up the veg time. Let's see!

I look forward to your Flux!

I will need to get a much different pot to do that in. I might try that in the 2x2 tent since its downstairs and will be easier to get to. Perhaps after this grow and seed breeding is done I will try. Need to pick a good strain for it though.

I will need to get a much different pot to do that in. I might try that in the 2x2 tent since its downstairs and will be easier to get to. Perhaps after this grow and seed breeding is done I will try. Need to pick a good strain for it though.
Nice!

Hmmm, so many strains, it's tough to choose. Lol

Nice!

Hmmm, so many strains, it's tough to choose. Lol

Well I have plenty to choose from. I was thinking possibly a C99

Yeah vex, looking good for vert. I'm that confident LA would have liked it, I snagged a pic and messaged it to him. :passitleft:
Amazing!!! Thanks a bunch.

Monday will be Vert day!! .
Well I have plenty to choose from. I was thinking possibly a C99
I smoked some Cindy99 a few weeks ago. Primo bud!!

yeah seems like a lot of people like that strain and I hear its one of the best strains for SCROGs, so why not try at fluxing.

So right.

I hope to grab some Godzilla Glue and Gelato clones for my next grow.

Ooh gelato is supposed to be a really good mmj strain .

No, don't say that while I am browsing Seedsman!!

So right.

I hope to grab some Godzilla Glue and Gelato clones for my next grow.

Who is the breeder??

I meant the Gelato Vex, who is the breeder for the Gelato? Though that Godzilla Glue looks awesome and I added it to my future list!

I meant the Gelato Vex, who is the breeder for the Gelato? Though that Godzilla Glue looks awesome and I added it to my future list!
Oh, lol.

Cookie Family Genetics, from what Ive read. They created GSC, and most of it's crosses.
The man addicted to light said keep as you are, your Killin it. :passitleft:
That fluxing means a lot!!!! I'm cheesin right now. .

Man, I wish he was still around, learned so much from his journals.

Please tell him I said "Thank you!" and that he is truly missed by this community.

Back
Top Bottom