Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Wow! You think so? That makes me smile so hard! . Thank you!

It would be sweet if he popped in one day. . lol

I'll admit, I've made some mistakes, but very happy with this challenge so far. It's been extremely therapeutic, and educational. It's also been a blast chopping it up with ya'll throughout this whole experience! .

Evening shots:

420-magazine-mobile1853708266.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2123383163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile249202680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile82576583.jpg
420-magazine-mobile465783093.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Bro, I'm so anxious. You already know!! Lol

But, she will get one more trim on Monday, and up she grows!!!

*Gush*

She seems to be liking the current nute mix/strength and water temps. In goes the frozen bottle. Lol

Too cold isn't good either, correct? Ideal for hydro is 62-72F

I've been able to keep it between 64-74ish. Z7 has be a blessing.

Do you think I should let her grow vertically sooner? Like, now? Hahahha

I'd say, stick to your original plan.

Thats exactly two cents worth.

That girl grows more over night then most plants do in 2 days, just crazy. That nute mix must be spot on (Details?)

Dam man vex ur knocking it out the park with this flux i cant wait till one of mine are ready to start fluxing as soon as this batch starts moving on ill start some more beans but right now running out of room lol but yea i jus had a question what is ur dewey system could u post a pic of the setup underneath if its to much of a hassle no worries jus wondering what i wud need to get to get a setup like tht wen i looked online all i could find was dewey cloner buckets but not to actually grow in or is that it an i am just confused?? Lol thanx for the help man n ur girl is lookn good to keep up the green work

That girl grows more over night then most plants do in 2 days, just crazy. That nute mix must be spot on (Details?)
Thanks, Meds!! She's soaking it all in.

Monday's reservoir change, 5 gallons:

Sensi Grow A&B - 5ml/Gal
CalMag Xtra - 5ml/Gal
Rhino Skin - 5ml/Gal
B52 - 5ml/Gal
Voodoo Juice - 5ml/Gal
Microbial Munch - 5ml/Gal
Mammoth P - 2ml/Gal
Z7 Part 1&2 - .5mil/Gal

PPM: 650
PH: 5.8
Pretty sure they went all the way up in there. This isn't poking the hole, this is too far :rofl: lmfao
Dam man vex ur knocking it out the park with this flux i cant wait till one of mine are ready to start fluxing as soon as this batch starts moving on ill start some more beans but right now running out of room lol but yea i jus had a question what is ur dewey system could u post a pic of the setup underneath if its to much of a hassle no worries jus wondering what i wud need to get to get a setup like tht wen i looked online all i could find was dewey cloner buckets but not to actually grow in or is that it an i am just confused?? Lol thanx for the help man n ur girl is lookn good to keep up the green work
Thanks, BlazinJ!

This method definitely requires patience, as it does take longer than other training methods. It has been fun and relaxing for me.

I'll pm you the video links and photos of the system I've posted. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. .

Morning Shots:

420-magazine-mobile1142733509.jpg

The center has filled in nicely.
420-magazine-mobile931518848.jpg

Back
Top Bottom