Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Flux yeah!!

Maybe another week, then let her go vertical? She'll be 82 days in veg next Monday.

I'm upset with myself for accidentally breaking off a limb on the left side. She would have looked perfect with 8 tops in the middle right now. . I hope the bent limb I topped fills in the gap.

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Flux yeah!!

Maybe another week, then let her go vertical? She'll be 82 days in veg next Monday.

I'm upset with myself for accidentally breaking off a limb on the left side. She would have looked perfect with 8 tops in the middle right now. . I hope the bent limb I topped fills in the gap.

Nothing for nothing but do you know how big of a plant you would have at 82 days of veg if you didn't hack all the fan leaves off of your plant that promote photosynthesis.

I was interested in this method but after seeing the abuse the plants take I know for a fact 100% that you could grow more faster buddy.

For some people it's not about the yield, it's about spending time with your plants, a hobby if you like. The creator of fluxing, our very own Light Addict has a touch of OCD. Ok it's more than a touch but you get the picture. Could you do more in the space and time? Yeah probably but if done right you can veg out a flux of this size in about 2 months and nail 10 oz all in a 2x2 space.

All one has to do is look at a proper flux or LA's Death Star and you understand its about the art behind. Vex is killing this one by way! .

Quick update:

I removed quite a bit, close eyes if queasy. .

420-magazine-mobile1637517732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile506153571.jpg
420-magazine-mobile162152465.jpg
420-magazine-mobile929749307.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1404477816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile39730933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2101538947.jpg

I found this little guy.....it had to go. .

420-magazine-mobile2120731185.jpg

Oh, no, I wish!! It's a new growth off a long limb. Lol

Maybe my cut wasn't as clean. .

Yes he is :passitleft:
Thanks, bud!! Yours, and the crew's tips/advice have helped me greatly.

I think she'll be ready to go vert next week.

All one has to do is look at a proper flux or LA's Death Star and you understand its about the art behind. Vex is killing this one by way! .
Thanks so much, PW! I know why I chose to Flux, and have not regretted it.

Anyone who decides to try this method knows (or should) it takes longer, but will learn so much about manipulating these resilient plants in the process.

With that being said, I'll be manifolding whenever I get my larger area/system going.

Fluxing has taught me a lot so far.

For some people it's not about the yield, it's about spending time with your plants, a hobby if you like. The creator of fluxing, our very own Light Addict has a touch of OCD. Ok it's more than a touch but you get the picture. Could you do more in the space and time? Yeah probably but if done right you can veg out a flux of this size in about 2 months and nail 10 oz all in a 2x2 space.

Perfectly explained. Thank you!

It hasn't been perfect, but a great experience nonetheless.

I'm in awe, and I totally get it now. It's an art worth recognizing. ;)
Much appreciated, G2HM!
She better hurry up lol we've all been ready for her to go vert for pages lmao
Hahaha, I know right! She'll start to grow vertically next week.
Vex, what you are doing is just sick in a good sense. Amazing!!!!
Thank you, Meds!!! It's very therapeutic.
Looking great vex! Got more dewey stuff too! Im sold on their stuff. Im using the dewey 2inch reusable serts and they are great. I sanatize them in boiling water and put them back.
BF!! Thanks, bud! Gotta love these Deweys!

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile1593854437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1728211400.jpg

Just got home, and she ain't slowin' down!!

I may give her one last defol tonight, in order to allow the new apicals to catch up a bit.

420-magazine-mobile16723236.jpg
She's looking great my man!!
Well done.

Back
Top Bottom