Toydollz' 3 Gummibears - Autoflower Feminized Seeds From Rocketseeds - Second Grow

Yes please do pop in, @KeithLemon and @Lady Cannafan ... I have not been very present (work-related) and have kind of been taking advantage that these girls practically grow themselves! This is my second grow. It is such an unexplainable magic to be able to do this. Will take a photo where they are at now. And... Yesterday when I got home from work, I was amazed at how pretty they are. I don't remember my first grow being so pretty. But maybe!

20240921_084450.jpg

Yes please do pop in, @KeithLemon and @Lady Cannafan ... I have not been very present (work-related) and have kind of been taking advantage that these girls practically grow themselves! This is my second grow. It is such an unexplainable magic to be able to do this. Will take a photo where they are at now. And... Yesterday when I got home from work, I was amazed at how pretty they are. I don't remember my first grow being so pretty. But maybe!

20240921_084450.jpg
Plants look really happy.
The bottom of the pots have a whitish/gray stain going on. It looks similar to salt build up. What kind of water are you using?
Just curious. I tried softened water in my very first grow years ago without thinking, and it caused a lot of issues before I realized what I had done wrong.

Plants look really happy.
The bottom of the pots have a whitish/gray stain going on. It looks similar to salt build up. What kind of water are you using?
Just curious. I tried softened water in my very first grow years ago without thinking, and it caused a lot of issues before I realized what I had done wrong.
Good morning Lady Cannafan! So happy it is Saturday! Good question! I use tap water in a jug then let it sit out with the lid off at least overnight. And Remo Nutrients. Some of those stains are from our previous (first) grow.

Cool. Good to know. :thumb:
I throw my previously used fabric pots in a 5 gallon bucket of warm water and soak/rinse them really well, let them air dry outside.
We really should have done that! Will next time. Will get better drainage that way for sure!

Back
Top Bottom